CHAPTER: SEVEN

Theo's P.O.V.

I saw the police out of the corner of my eyes while having a gun to my head by Hunter. He's scaring all the people here at the wedding. I also Juliet and Yasmin here behind the police officers so nothing bad could happen.

When Sophie says I do I'm kicking her brother in the dick which will allow him to drop the gun and I'll kick it away from him and the police will come over.

The priest was talking about everything that your supposed to say at wedding. I'm hating this plan I just want it to be done. I just want to get home to be with my girls. I'm so glad my mom could babysit the kiddos, she has always love Danielle and has treated her like daughter and she HATES Sophie and knows that something is wrong with her and that she can't be trusted.

The priest got to me about the question if I want Sophie to be mine wife but before I could answer I did what I'm supposed to do. I kicked Hunter in the dick he dropped to the ground, and I kicked the gun over to the police who put it in the bag to be tested same with the knife that police officer got to see that it has blood on it.

I swear to God if he or Sophie has hurt Danielle I will come after them for hurting my wife and the mum of my daughter and our future kiddos.

Sophie was about to run if I didn't grab hold of her tightly and pulled the ring off her finger "this ring doesn't belong to you it belongs to my one true love who you hurt so much in the past and now. Take her away far away from here please officers" I told them.

I saw the 2nd group of police officers come into the room with Asher. I ran up to him worry and ready to beat the shit out of Hunter.

"Man calm down everything is alright. Dani is alright she's just getting her legs and wrist fix up " Asher said holding me back.

"Then what are we still doing here let's go and be with Dani right now" Yasmin and Juliet said at the same time.

That's what we did we went to the hospital after talking with the police about everything and giving them a report and that they are sending Hunter and Sophie far away, so they won't bother us again and to have a good day.

We went to the hospital and spent some time with Danielle who kept asking for Aria. I pulled out my phone called my mum to bring the kids to the hospital.

"MUMMMMMMMMYYYYYYY" I heard my daughter Aria shouted running into the room and up on the bed with my help.

Aria never letting go of Danielle even when we ate dinner that my mum bought from McDonald's she held onto Danielle's waist tightly but gently.

I went over to Danielle and kiss her head "I'm so glad that you're doing alright babygirl. I never want to lose you please come home with me " I told/ask her truthfully.

She looks at me with shock in her eyes but also what if questions in her pretty little head of hers.

"Nothing bad will happen baby not on my watch " I told her then look at everyone "may I talk to Dani privately " I said they nodded their head but when it came to grow up talks my little Aria didn't want to leave her mum.

"Baby can daddy and I please talk then you can come back into the room we can cuddle but please go with uncle Asher" Dani said Aria

"Oh ok mummy" Aria said getting off the bed going over to her uncle and out of the door.

Once the door was close that's when I let everything out about the past "baby what I did isn't no excuse to say how sorry I am, but I sure am a dumbass. I was upset about the rumors that happen. Sophie was in love with me back in high school she took it way to damn far by putting you and our little girl in danger. I only have eyes for you, and I still do. I love you so damn much and that night I didn't propose to Sophie at all. That ring was yours that only belongs on your finger nobody else's but yours. I have been worry sick about you and you being abducted by that asshole and his psychopath sister. That night when I accused you wrongly of cheating, I was going to propose to you, but Sophie sent me pictures that I know are photoshop of you cheating but after my PI told me I knew that I screw up big time. Then after the years I wanted to make it up to. But still, I'm a dumbass and I won't stop making it up to you babygirl please give me another chance. Just one more and I can prove it to you and if I blow it, I'll get out of your hair" I said letting all my emotions out.

I look at her worry because she wasn't saying anything thing until she pulled me towards her and mumbles against my lips "what you did was a dumbass move but your mine dumbass and I love you so much more" she told me slamming her lips against mine.

I kiss her back hearing cheers outside the door and the door open hearing my little girl's voice "Yay mummy and daddy are togewther and it's all thanks to me" my little girl said giggling.

"Of course, baby" Dani and I said together kissing Aria's cheek making her red in the face.

The doctors are keeping Danielle here for one night just to make sure her legs cuts don't get worse.

Everyone left expect Aria and I. Aria fell asleep on her mum's stomach mumbling she wants a sibling.

Dani and I share a look about Aria's wish. We have always talk about having more kids. I want another one but I'm not sure how Dani feels about it. Doesn't hurt to ask my love.

"Baby how do you feel about having another little kiddo with me?" I ask her with nervousness in my voice.

"I love having another baby with you. I always want you to be the father of our little happiness " she told me with a blush to her cheeks.

I love her and when she blushes

I kiss her on the lips "we can try whenever you want to babygirl" I told her rubbing her cheek with my thumb. I put my jacket over Aria who was still asleep. She hasn't been sleeping well she has been in my room with me wanting her mum and crying herself to sleep. I walked over to the couch that pulls into a bed and fell asleep on it.

Everything is perfect now I have my girls