CHAPTER: NINE

Few Weeks Later

Danielle's P.O.V.

Everything has been amazing, I'm so happy for Nick and Yasmin. You can they love each other so much and would do anything for each other. Yasmin asked me and Juliet to be her maid of honors. 

Usually that's one person but she had a hard time picking which one to be her maid of honor. She's having Penny and Aria be the flowers girls. Little Jack as the ring bear. Nick is having Asher be his best man and Theo as his 2nd best man/groom man. 

The wedding is in a couple days, and everything is coming together very nicely and gorgeous, but I had to stop going to bathroom puking my guts out. Lately my breast has gotten bigger, or they hurt, I have gained some weight and I have been having weird ass food craving. 

I really hope I'm pregnant again, Theo and I have been trying or I just want him to punish me when I do something bad or he's jealous about something. 

Since I have a moment and I'm still in the bathroom I'm going to take my last pregnancy test that I have with me right now. I pulled it out the package that I took out of the box into my pocket and did what I had to do before getting back to work on my bestie's and Nick's dream wedding. 

I waited for 5 minutes till I was able to look at the test and I can't believe my eyes. I'm pregnant again. I hide the test walk back to see worry eyes on me from loved ones, but I told them that everything is alright and went into my purse pulled at a little gift bag and put the test in it so I can show everyone later. Aria and I moved into a different place with Theo which happens to be down the road from Asher and Juliet. And next door to Yasmin and Nick. It's kinda close to the daycare that Aria is going to and to my store that I might pass down to Aria if she wants to be a wedding planner no rush or pushing it's up to her and what her dreams are. 

"Hey guys can you come over to Theo's and I's place for dinner tonight " I ask to which I got confused looks but nods or of course we will be there.

But in Asher's word that's he coming to see his niece and free food 

Only my brother and food 

Later That Night

Everyone, Olivia and her new husband Hank came over to my house for the dinner/surprise that I have for everyone. The only one that knows about it is the kids. I have Aria in a shirt that says Best Big Sister Ever, and I have Penny and Jack in a shirt that says Best Cousins Ever. I bought Collin who is Yasmin and Nick's little boy that is growing inside of Yasmin and is due at any moment. 

(Aria's Shirt) 

(Penelope's shirt) 

(Penelope's shirt)