Chapter 6 - Raura?

Ross's PoV

I could feel the panic set in. What do I do? Rydel had moved the phone away and everyone was staring at me. I could feel my cheeks burning bright red, there's no way I'm getting out of this. My heart was racing and I could feel my hands getting sweaty. How am I supposed to answer that? I mean if I l lie and say yes then what would Laura think? But if I said no then they would probably tell me to man up and ask her out! This is not how I wanted things to go. I could see Laura out of the corner of my eye, she seemed to be handling this just as well as me. After what felt like ages Laura snapped the lid of the laptop shut and looked at me.

Laura- Well that wasn't what I was expecting

Ross- Me neither!

Laura- What are we........ (Gets cut of by Ratliff on the other end of the video chat)

Ratliff- We can still hear you guys!

I could see Laura's eyes widened as she began messing around with the laptop trying to end the video call while the lid was shut. I lent over and whispered in her ear " If we want to end the video call we're gonna have to lift the lid" She looked at me with her gorgeous brown eyes begging me to do it. Who could say no to those eyes? Well definitely not me! I began to lift the lid on the laptop really slowly so the guys back home wouldn't notice, I quickly placed my thumb over the camera before I lifted the lid full up so I could turn it off. Luckily no one was paying attention to the video chat anymore, so I managed to turn it off without anyone noticing.

Laura- Are you sure it's off?

Ross- Yes

Laura sighed and then wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her. I love our hugs, they make me feel complete. A few moments later I began to pull away but Laura tighten her grip.

Laura- *whispering into Ross's chest* Don't let go just yet

Ross- *whispering into Laura's ear* It's alright we can stay like this forever and it wouldn't bother me.

We stayed like that for ages just enjoying each other's company. I looked down at Laura and realised she was asleep. Awww so cute. I gently picked her up and laid her down on my bed and covered her with a blanket. I then went to get ready for bed even though it was quite early. I came back just as Laura was waking up.

Ross- Hey

Laura- Wait.... When did I fall asleep?

Ross- While were hugging

Laura-*smiles* Oh. Why are you ready for bed it's only 6pm?

Ross- Well my pjs are comfy and I was thinking we could watch movies or something

Laura- Yay! Movie night.

Laura's PoV
I went to go get ready for bed and came back into Ross's room where I found him jumping on the bed like a little kid. I love how childish and energetic he can be.

Laura- Rossy?

Ross- Ahhhh

I watched as he fell down and landed on the bed , then quickly stood up.

Ross- Hi

Laura- * whilst laughing* You're so silly

Ross- *blushing* Yeah.....wait did you call me Rossy?

Laura- Err....um . No

Ross- Yeah you did! Anyway I like it.

Laura- Oh you do?

Ross- Yeah Laur! *walking over to the tv* What movie do you want to watch?

Laura- I don't know, what movies are there?

Ross- There's Mean girls, Grown-ups one and two, The Jungle book and Masters of conquest (Not a real movie. A least I don't think so)

Laura- Masters of conquest sounds different, how about we watch that one?

Ross- Sure

Ross's PoV

I put the movie in and pressed play, then I laid on the bed next to Laura who immediately curled up next to me.

------ Around 2 hours later ------

The movie was pretty much over but I hadn't been paying attention I was too busy thinking about what Rocky had said. I really want to ask Laura to my girlfriend but I don't know how. I've seen tons of romantic movies with a lot of couples but none of the ways they asked each other out seem right. Just then I heard a muffled sub, I looked down at Laura who had buried her head in my chest and then looked up to the tv. I think the main character has just died and I know Laura doesn't like it when people die in movies. She still beautiful even when she's upset.

Laura's PoV

Why do so many movies end badly, like what's wrong with a happy ending? Suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrap around me pulling me closer, that's one of the many reasons I love Ross. I could feel him stroking my hair. He makes me feel so safe in his arms like we belong. I peered up at him and smiled, he noticed immediately and smiled back at me. We stayed there just looking at one another until Ross's laptop began buzzing. He got up and brought it over.

Ross- Wow

Laura- What?

Ross- Everyone back home has been trying to call us again like a ton of times.

Laura- I guess we have to answer them or else they'll keep calling us.

Ross- Yeah but I don't want them to do what they did last time.

Laura- Well if we don't answer them now they'll only do it when we get back home and it'll be even harder to avoid.

Ross- You have a point. I'll answer the next time they ri.....(gets cut off by them ringing) ...Ok I guess that's now so you ready?

Laura- As ready as I'll ever be