Chapter 3 - Rinessa?

Author's note-

Sorry i haven't updated in a while i've had to studie for a ton of exams but they are over now so i'll be updating more :) Also spoilers for the 1st Hunger Games :D again sorry if there are any spelling mistakes!

Back at the Lynch's house

Ross's PoV

Everyone had come back to our house. Laura and I were still a little awkward but I mean it could be worst.

Ratliff- So what should we do now?

Vanessa- We could play a game or watch a movie?

Riker- Sure watching a movie sounds fun.* Glances across at Ross* As Long as it's not Romeo and Juliet. I've watched that movie sooooooo many times!!

Ross- Alright !!!! how about .......

Laura- The Hunger games maybe?

Rocky- Sounds good to me!

Right now we were all sat in the living room Riker and Vanessa were sat together on one of the two "loveseats" as Rydel called them and Laura and i were sat together on the other. Rydel, Ratliff. Rocky, Calum, Raini and Ryland were sat on the Sofa ( couch? Maybe?) It was coming up to the scene where Rue dies. I look down at Laura who was curled up besides me i could see her eyes glazed over with tears. She looked so upset and i really don't like it when anyone gets upset. I glanced around the room and my eyes met Rikers. He looked at me then mouthed "is Laura ok?" and i replyed with "Not sure" before turning back to the movie.

Riker's PoV

Laura looked like she was about to cry. Hopefully Ross will comfort her. I mean Ross hates it when anyone is upset even people he dosen't know. I looked back to the screen and Rue had just died! It's so sad i don't know how anyone could not be moved by it. I looked back over to Ross and Laura. Laura's head was now burried in Ross's chest and he had his arms wrapped tightly around her. Awwww!!! They would make a great couple, they're just so right for each other.

Ross's PoV

It had been a few hours after the film and Laura and I were leaving soon for Australia. Last time we visted Australia we had a great time and it's really nice there.

Stormie- Hay are you two ready for when Kevin and Heath pick you up?

Ross- Yeah i think so

Laura- Yep!!! I'm just going to find Vanessa so i can say goodbye

Ellen- Your not leaving yet!

Laura- I know but i want to say goodbye early.

Laura's PoV

I went to go find Vanessa. I think she went upstairs with Riker maybe? Well i better check anyway. I went to Riker's room and the door was open and i could hear them talking. Wait was that crying? I peered through the small gap between the door, Riker was hugging Vanessa while she cryed on his shoulder.

Vanessa- *between crying* I.. I just don't... Understand..why....would he??

Riker- I honestly don't know.*Rubs her back*

Vanessa- This always happens. What am i doing wrong?

Riker- Hay *Pulls away* Whatever it is you've been doing it's worked on me.

Riker's PoV

I looked into Vanessa's gorgeous brown eyes and she looked back.

Vanessa- W..What?? You mean...

Riker- Yeah... i love you.

Before she said anything i kissed her. It was only short but it was AMAZING!!! We broke apart and looked at each other for a second.

Vanessa's PoV

WOW!! Riker just kissed me and said he loved me. Just WOW. I guess i had know for a while now that i had feelings for him but i never guessed he like me back. I was staring into his eyes, I never new how beautiful they were until now.

Vanessa- Riker......

Riker- I know it's too soon but...... i had to..... At least once.

Vanessa- Hay it's not too soon *Looks into his eyes again*

Riker- Really???

Vanessa- *nods* I've had feelings for you for quite a while but i never new you liked me back!

Riker- I know your still getting over your breakup with Dan but would it be too soon to...... you know.....

Vanessa- Nope! Definitly not too soon. But it depends what your going to ask....

Riker- Errrrr..... date???

Vanessa-*Smiles* I would love to *Hugs Riker*

?????- Awww!!! Wait? Did i say that out loud?

Vanessa- LAURA!!!!!!! How long have you been out there???

Laura- Errrrr a while. I came to say goodbye but you seem to be busy so.....

Vanessa- Ok you can come in!

Laura's PoV

Vanessa invited me in and i said goodbye to her and Riker. Then went back downstairs to Ross.

Ross- What took you so long??

Laura- You'll see *smiles*

Stormie- Well Kevin and Heath are waiting outside! Have you said bye to everyone?

Laura- Yeah and how long have Kevin and Heath been waiting??

Ellen- Only a few minutes.

I huged my parents and Ross did the same before we left for the airport. I'm really excited and nervous but i know it will be fun :)