Two 2%

TheCorruptingOne: I can see why but I have a question...I may sound like a dick but....doesn't he have his parents?

TheRedHeadedBoy: He told me in our first year that....his parents are dead...you guys don't know Harry as well as I do....hell, he's scared too come to my house.

Everyone: He was all alone for basically all of his life before coming here?!

TheRedHeadedBoy: Pretty much, yea...

TheManzToRedHead: Poor Harry...we should try to cheer him up!

AestheticGirl: Wait, I need to know something. If his parents passed, who raised him?

TheRedHeadedBoy: I agree with Blaise and he was raised with muggles, aka his aunt, uncle, and 2nd cousin. Not that those gits treated him right but whatever.

TheCorruptingOne: I just tried messaging Harry, and he isn't answering. Weasley, can you try?

TheRedHeadedOne: If he ain't answering you, what makes you think that he'll answer me? But, fine.

A few minutes later.

TheRedHeadedOne: He didn't answer. Blaise, you and the others plan something and let me know or just text it in the group chat.

AestheticGirl: Alrighty then! Let's plan this!

TheManzToRedHead: I- okay Cho- Anyway, since Harry likes muggle stuff, I think that we should go to what muggles call 'the beach' :)

TheCorruptingOne: What the bloody hell is a beach?!

AestheticGirl: I guess you'll just have to see for yourself.

ItsToughToBeALesbian: YESSSSS I WAS GOING TO GO TO THE BEACH DURING SUMMER!

TheRedHeadedOne: I see you guys got it planned out. Anyway, I found him. We need to keep a close eye on him...I saw him trying to off himself.

TheCorruptingOne: I'M HEADING OVER TO THE GRYFFINDOR DORMS AT THIS VERY MOMENT!

TheManzToRedHead: Am I the only one who doesn't understand what Ron meant?

IDontWantToBeAnIrishBoy: I don't get it either mate.

TheRedHeadedOne: It means that someone tried to end themselves. You could also call it, as some muggles do, killing yourself.

TheManzToRedHead: WHAT?! OH MY GOD! W-WHY WOULD HARRY TRY TO DO THAT?! :(

TheRedHeadedOne: Calm down, Blaise, Harry's okay now. Draco is with him. Harry just fell asleep as well.

TheCorruptingOne: Ron, what all about Harry do you know? If we want to help him, we need to know what he's been through at home since we all know what he's been through here.

TheRedHeadedOne: It's exactly what you fear, Malfoy.

TheCorruptingOne: THEY ABUSED MY HARRY?!

TheRedHeadedOne: Correct. Harry is starved at home as well. He said that your father knew about it as well and is secretly helping him. Harry I mean. The Dursley's kept in a cupboard under the stairs for most of his life. He was also the Dursley's slave from what I've heard. Not only that...

TheCorruptingOne: They've done more?!

TheRedHeadedOne: Yes, they have used him as a sex slave for as long as he can remember. When we entered Hogwarts, everyone expected him to be good at everything. If he did something wrong, they would all laugh at him. Then, you know the rest.

TheCorruptingOne: Oh Harry...I wish I had known about this or that my father would have at least TOLD me.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-The Next Day-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Private Messages Between TheStarOne and TheCorruptingOne

TheStarOne: What happened last night?

TheCorruptingOne: Weasley found you trying to off yourself, baby.

TheStarOne: ....Shit....

TheCorruptingOne: Baby, it's okay. I'm not mad. I just want to help you. Okay?

TheStarOne: But I shouldn't NEED help, Dray...I'm the 'ChOsEn OnE'. Plus, Ron doesn't even know why I'm petrified to return too his place and I have other stuff I should do.

TheCorruptingOne: Harry, everyone needs help sometimes. Just because you're the chosen one doesn't mean you need to be alone. We all know about your past and will help you through it. No one is perfect, not even me.

TheStarOne: ...I suppose so...

TheCorruptingOne: Let us help you, let ME help you, please?

TheStarOne: ....Promise you guys won't leave me...?

TheCorruptingOne: I promise you, Harry James Potter, me and the others will NOT leave you.