1D concert.

Caylas pov
I got in my car and drove away l. I started crying. I just embarrassed myself infront of him. My biggest celebrity crush. I dont even know if i should do to the concert tomorrow.

I drove all the way home. I parked the car and went inside.

"Cayla where did you go? Did you have fun?" Sydney asked.

"uh. Yeah!" i said. She knew something was up. She followed me to my room.

"what happened?" she asked.

"I went to Nandos and I met a boy."

I said. What was his name?" she asked.

" Oh. Niall Freaking James Horan!" I screamed. She screamed with me.

"why are you so upset then?" she asked.

"He spilled soda on me." i sad, showing her my shirt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Caylas pov.

I woke up the next day so excited. Today, I was going to see my angels...well again.

Then, I started thinking about what happened yesterday. I was still kind of embarrassed. What if they see me today and laugh?

I just tried not think about it. Cloe busted through my door. "Cayla, get up. Its 10:00! The concert is at 3." she said and ran out.

We still had 5 hours. Like, calm down. I went to my bathroom to take a shower for the day.

The water was warm against my skin. I used my favorite soap, shampoo, and conditioner. It was called "Blue Berry Blast." it smelled so good.

I got out and dried my hair. I wasnt going to do my hair yet though.

I put on my out fit that I was wearing to the concert. It was white skinny jeans. A black cami with a white rip
Tank over it that said
______crazy mofos______.
I had black high tops on.

I put my 1D snap back on. I had ny shamrock ear rings and necklace on. I wore all of my 1D bracelets on.

I was so ready for this.. But at the same time i was nervous.

His eyes were so blue. His hair looked perfect. His teeth were white. I could hardly breathe. I just got upset because because of the rest of them. They were laughing at me.

3 hours passed and it took 2 hours to get there. "Cayla! Come on!" Jonah yelled.

I walked down stairs and into the car. Sydney and I sat up front again and the others in the back. We took off.

I looked down at my ticket. Front row. Seat 143. So we would be off to he right a little bit. Thank God.

~~~~~~~

Nialls pov.

We were practicing at the arena before the concert. I couldnt get her off my mind. "I really hope she comes." i said. "Mate. She will. I have a good feeling abiut it." Liam said. I looked down and smiled.

Caylas pov.

The arena was 30 minutes away. That id also when the concert started. I could not wait to aee him again. I dont even care about last night anymore.

It is not like he is going to remember me in 2 months anyway. I was not going to worry about it. I wad just going to enjoy the concert. "i am so ready for this." i said.