Arriving in Ireland

I woke up to a loud voice. "We are now landing in Ireland. Please remain fastened up and seated." The pilot said. We all dis as he said. The plane began to shake and go down. The plane slowed down and came to a stop.

Everybody exited the plane. We saw Sydney and we ran to her. We got our bags and put them in the back of her car. I sat ip front with her. The other two in the back. "So you guys excited?" She asked. "Yes!" We all yelled.

"What about for the One Direction concert?" She asked. She looked right at me. She was the only one who knew my love for them. "Yeah, i guess so." I said. "How long till your house?" Cloe asked. "Only about 10 minutes." Sydney answered.

*one directions pov*
"Ill never find my princess." Niall said. "Come on Nialler. Billiona of girls faint over you all of the time." Liam said. "Exactly, i dont want that. I qant.. Forget it" niall said.

"Niall, you will find one. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow..." Niall cut Harry off in his sentence. "Or maybe not ever." He said

*just nialls pov*
I was packing up my things. After our last concert i was going to stay in Mullingar for a couple of months with my parents. A tear escaped my eye. I will NEVER find my princess!!! I just want to see a girl and immediately fall in love with no regrets but obviously because of who i am that is not going to happen.

*my pov*
We pulled up into Sysneys drive. She helped us get our things into her hpuse. Her house was huge. I was going to be in my own room.

I went into my room. The walls were neon green and neon blue. There were two dressers and a huge closet. I had my own bathroom and my bed was beautifuly made. It was neon pink. I could her used to this.

There was a knock at my door and Sydney came in. I was unpacking my things as she sat on my bed. "You know Niall Horans parents live in this neiborhood??!" She asked. "Really?!" I asked. " yeah. He visits sometimes so..." She said. "Have you met him?" I asked. "A couple times but.." She answered.

Honestly, i was so jealous of her. After a while, all ofy things were unpacked. I qent down stairs. And sat by Sydney on her couch. She qas watching soccer. "Do you like football?" She asked with her Irish accent.

"I guess..." I said. "Sydney, can I take your car out for a while." I asked. "Sure sweety. Where r u going?" She asked. "Out to town, i guess to look around." I replied. "Keys are on the table." She said. I got them and walked out the door