Chapter 2: making our way to Ireland.

I woke up and looked back at the time. 15 minute to go. "Wow, we are almost there." I said. "Yupp. You slep long enough." Jonah joked. I laughed at jer comment. I heard something on the radio. I turned it up.

"Niall Horan looking for love." The guy said. "Hello niall how are you?" He added "yes thanks Kenny. Im doing fine." He said. "So i hear your looking for a girl." Ken said. "Uh yeah. I been single for a long time, so yeah." He answered.

"Well, im sure we would all like to know what your looking for in that special someone." Kenny asked. "Well, i want someone who just has a good personality. She should be funny. I want to smile everytime i look at her and have her smile back. She cant take life too seriously either. Actually, i would like a younger girlfriend so i could feel like i could protect her." He said.

My heart melted. He went on to say, "you know.. Im kust waiting for the right person to stand in front of me. The most important thing is I want her to likw me for me not because im in One Direction." He said. I could not help but smile like an idiot.

Clo stares at me. "Cayla, do you like him... Like that?" She asked. "What? No! He is a stupid celebrity i am not. It will never happen anyways." I said. I looked down at my phone. My lock screen was a picture of Niall.

"Obviously you do!" She yelled, looking at my phone. Quickly, I shut it off. "When are we going to be there?" I asked. "We are here!" Jonah yelled. We all cheered. Jonah parked the car up in the parking garage. Out plane took off in 10 minutes.

We gave our tickets to the lady and sat in our seats. I sat by a window. Jonah sat beside me with cloe on the other side of her. The entire plane boarded. "Thank you for riding. We will be landing in Ireland in 6 hours." The pilot said.

I put my earbuds in and fell asleep to One Direction music.