My date with Niall Horan

I woke upthe next day, excited as ever.I looked at my phone: 3 missed calls from Niall! I quickly called him back. The phone rang and rang.I hung up after a while and called back.

NIall: hello?

Me: Hey, did you try to call me?

Niall: yeah,i was wondering what time you wanted to hang out. I miss you!

Me: Awe, Niall, I miss you too. And I just have to get ready.I could call you after and we could go out.

Niall:okay that would work.

Me: okay see ya then

Niall: bye baby girl

I ran to the bathroom. I hopped in the shower. When i got out, I blow dried my hair and left it natural. I put on a little make up, since I knew Niall liked the "natural" look. Then, I went into my closet and found the most PERFECT outfit

Black cut off jean shorts. A green tank.A shamrock snapback, and my white high tops. I looked in the mirror."perfect."i said. I picked up my phone and called Niall. He answered right away.

NIall:Hey

Me: Hey, I am ready to go.

Niall: Alright, I will be over in a few.

Me: Kay, thats cool.

Niall: oh, alright.see you when i get there.

Me: aight. bye

Niall:bye

I went downstairs and waited by the door. A green corvette pulled up.

Niall got out of it. I walked outside. "Oh. My. God! I love your car." I said. "Thanks, Love." he said. He opened my door and I got in. "Thank You."i said. He blushed."Your welcome." he said. He closed my door and then got in himself.

"So, how much of Ireland have you seen?" he asked. "Not much, actually." I answered. "Perfect." he said. We pulled out of my drive and out into the road. I knew this was going to be fun.

"I love your outfit." he said."Thanks, Niall." I said. "Yeah, did you do that whole irish thing for me, or because you are in Ireland." he asked. "Well, I am not going to lie, so... for you, mostly." I said.

"Well, you did a perfect job." he said. "Thanks." he was wearing white jeans, a dark blue shirt, an american snapback, and his white hightops. I could not stop staring at him. He noticed.

"Is there something wrong?"he asked. "No,your just.. wow!" i said. He laughed. "Well, thanks, but your more wow than me!" he said. "No, I think millions of people would argue that."m

He was easy to talk to. I liked it. "Cayla, do you think that it is awesome to be dationg Niall Horan from One Direction?" He asked. "I mean you are still a person. I like you for you." i explained to him

Nialls Pov
She is amazing. Everything I look for in a girl. I cannot believe I found her. I know she likes me for me, because when she got mad she said 'Just leave me alone.' Any other girl would have been like "It is okay. Were still cool. Afterall, you are Niall Horan from 1D. Your practically Perfect" Which I am not.I love how she keeps staring at me.

Cayla's Pov
He is thinking about something, but I dont know what it is. "So.." I said, trying to break the awkward silence. "So.." he said back.

"Can we listen to music?" I asked. "Are you gonna sing this time?" he asked. "No, believe me. You DONT want to hear ME sing!" i said. "I do, actually." he said. He put in a 5SOS CD.

"She looks so perfect standing there.." I sang. He looked at me and smiled. "See I told you I am bad." i said, embarrassed. I felt like my face was as red as blood. He laughed.