KEVIN

Two weeks later

I stared at Diamond, her attitude wasn't it today and it was frustrating me because all I wanted to do was help. "I'm confused as to why you yelling at me."

"Kevin, that bitch came in my job . She lucky I didn't purposely fuck up her frontal. She asking about you and shit, saying how I came out of the blue." She explained loudly, at this point she was just chattin.

"But you ain't even react to her the way you reacting to me. And all I asked was whats wrong."

"So, you calling me a pussy?"

I sucked my teeth, grabbing my sweater. She asked me where I was going and I ignored her, this the same shit Tatiana did when she was pregnant that made me distance myself. Argue, argue, and argued.

I walked out the building, dapping up some of my niggas that was outside. I don't know where I'm going but I'm getting away from her annoying ass before I do something I regret.

Dealing with all this baby shit, I remembered that I haven't spoke to my daughter in a while. I hopped in my foreign and drove over to Tatiana crib. When I made it there, I hopped out and buzzed her apartment building.

"Who?"

"Flock." I told her.

The door buzzed open, and I walked up the stairs to her apartment, 3b. I knocked on the door and she opened it, with my daughter Kiara holding her hand.

"Look kiki, there's daddy." Tatiana said pointing to me.

"Daddyyy." Kiara said letting go of Tatiana hand and coming towards me. I picked her up and walked inside. I let Kiara play in my hair when I sat on the couch.

I watched Tatiana as she walked away then continued to cook whatever was on the stove.

Look, even though she drive me crazy, she a good Ass mother and was a good ass girlfriend when we got together. It's just the possessive side of her... I didn't fuck with it.

"Daddy.. w-where did you been?" Kiara asked me.

"It's where have you been princess, and daddy been working. I promise I'll come see you more."

For a four year old, Kiara was smart and mature. She knew not to question me too much. "When will you sleep with mommy or me again?"

I heard Tatiana sniffle in the kitchen, and I felt like I just been stabbed in my heart. Like I couldn't explain it but knowing my daughter wanted something that I could but chose not to give her makes me feel guilty.

"Uh-"

"Kiara, come get this dinner before it get cold." Tatiana said, I appreciated it. Like I said, not that bad.

I got up, getting ready to leave. Being in this house make me miss it, make me miss Tatiana. I don't wanna miss her....fuck it

Imessage

Me: aye I got some work to do at
Da studio, den ima crash at my dad house
He claim ion spend time wittem 😂

D💍: Okay, and baby I'm
sorry about my attitude, this
pregnancy has my moods all over the
place.. have fun with you dad 🤍 I love you.

Me: it's cool mamas, I get it. & I
love you too. Get some rest and don't be up
all night watching euphoria.

D💍: BYE KEVIN 🙄😂

--------------

I walked into the kitchen, wrapping my arms around Tatiana. She moved away from me. "Tatiana I wanna talk to you."

She nodded, and we walked into her room. She still have the shit I gave her from when we were together. I looked at everything when I stepped in the room.

"Damn nigga you still got this." I smiled widely, pucking up a bear I had won her at the fair, and that shit wasn't easy.

"I would never throw that away." She broke into a smile. "That day was iconic."

"Yeah a young nigga unrigged the game, but real talk. I miss how this family used to be.. we gonna start spending time together, you know taking trips I got the money."

"Flock yo-"

"Let's be serious again, you never used to call me Flock or none of that. Now restart."

"Kevin.. you have a new baby mom. How would she feel if she knows you're at my house everyday? Taking trips... I know I wouldn't like the idea."

"Look, it ain't nothing like that. Because I know I would never get with you again, you hu-" I stopped because my voice cracked a little. She could sense the emotion in me, her face fell.

"But.. ima just be coming over here more often. I'll unblock your number and tell you when I'll be on my way. But I'll be heading back." I said changing my mind about being there, my heart was aching the same way it was when they showed me the video of her getting fucked by my opp.

"Okay," She said as I got up. "I love you."

"Love yourself." I responded, leaving out of her apartment. I might just have to have her drop my daughter off on the weekends. I was close as hell into falling in her trap.

I gave her my soft side and she took advantage of it.