KEVIN

"Fuckk." I grunted pushing Tatiana head down more. "Damn shawty."

She made gagging noises, but quite frankly I didn't give a fuck. I rolled my eyes back and nutted in her mouth. "Go clean yourself up" I told her putting my dick back in my pants.

I haven't texted Diamond all day, I didn't give a fuck. I don't know what Tatiana doing to me it's like she making me want her but not want her.

"You didn't even fuck me like you said you were." She whined walking away.

I chuckled. "You miss it don't you? Had you running away and shit."

"You're gonna get me more wet, shut up."

"But I gotta head out real talk tho, I'll fuck with you later." I put my hoodie on, then walked out.

When I made it to my house Diamond was in the living room watching the walking dead with a empty bottle of Henny, and a half full one next to her. "Yo, what the-?"

"Oh, he's home." She said, her words slurred.

"Why the fuck you drank that much? Diamond you're pregnant." I was panicking making her sit up.

"Just l-leave me... no. Let me leave you."

"You're gonna make yourself lose our baby."

"You have a daughter, I don't need one." She layed back down closing her eyes. "You've been fucking Tatiana for the past two days and I didn't wanna say anything but ...I'm drunk" She laughed.

My heart sank. "Baby huh?"

"DONT BABY HUH ME KEVIN." She yelled. "I hope I die with this baby too."

She threw her phone at me and a video automatically started playing. I knew it was me and Tatiana, I was tryna figure out there the camera was recording from and how I didn't notice it.

"She set me up..."

"You agreed to fucking her. I'm drunk but I'm not stupid, have fun."