DIAMOND

I was trying to listen to Kevin, but I was coming down from being drunk and a headache was rising so it was kinda hard. I didn't really want to either to be honest, but he sounded so sincere.

"Kevin...if you can't tell me why you did it, then you'll obviously do it again." I told him, rubbing my head.

"You can't leave me diamond foreal, I'm gonna go low without you. You can't do that." Nayeli walked into her room and closed the door. "Even if you ain't talking to me or nothing, just come back home."

I nodded agreeing with him, in time we'll talk it out.

When we made it home, we both got in bed together and layed down silently. "Kevin." I said.

"Mhm?"

"People make mistakes... you still have something for her I feel you." I shrugged.

"What you trying to say?"

"That I can't really be mad... she was your love first."

"It's not like that.."

"Just shut up.." I got ontop of him and he opened his eyes. "And fuck me."

"No, you drunk and tomorrow you gonna hate me. Goodnight."

I started grinding against him and I felt him harden against me. "Mm, look who's awake."

"Diamond move."

I leaned down, feeling my nipples hardened. I don't know what really gotten into me. I sucked on his neck and he grabbed onto my waist. "Why you doing this to me mamas? The mood ain't right."

"I'm horny, and you're horny."  I smiled, and he grabbed me by my neck and kissed me softly.

-

I woke up the next morning, completely naked and my legs hurt like hell. I don't really remember what happened last night, I only remember Kevin grunting while he was inside of me.. saying that he'd never hurt me again.

I just hope with all my heart that it's true.