KEVIN

I woke up to somebody banging hard as fuck on my door. Last time some shit happened like this, I got arrested. I put my shirt on, looking over at Diamond who was surprisingly still sleep.

It's like three in the morning bruh, I'm not fit for this shit. When I was done putting my clothes on, I walked to the door and opened it. I shut that shit quicker than I can blink.

"Excuse me? KEVIN. Open this fucking door." My baby momma Tatiana said, banging again.

Bruh, she finna wake Diamond up, and ima slap the fuck outta her. Real rep, I fucking hate this hoe.

I opened the door and stared at her. "I'm gonna pay the child support, you act like a nigga don't got bread."

"Okay, that's not even why I'm here. You don't even come see your daughter anymore, and word on the street is you got you some new pussy laying around here. Where she at?"

"This the reason why you outside and she inside. I don't even know why I fucked with you."

"Deal with it nigga, I'm dropping your daughter off in a few days. If I find out that new bitch is around her, I'm fucking her up and airing this bitch out."

"Nigga, you don't even know how to hold a gun, have a goodnight." I said shutting the door in her face.

I walked into the room, and Diamond was sitting up on the bed. "Whats wrong?" I asked her.

She sighed. "I really feel bad that you gotta sit here and go through all this shit only because I'm living with you."

"Fuck them, look that don't matter. Don't worry about shit that don't pertain to you. Come on, let's go back to bed. We got shit to do tomorrow." I said trying to get her mind off of the situation.

"You're right..." She smiled and layed back down, getting under the covers.

I got in bed too. "I mean it is morning time."

"Yeah, it is."

"Can I get some morning head?"

She was silent, then she started laughing. "Boy, what?"

"Come on." I said pulling my dick out.