Waking up...

The first one to wake up wasn't Jessica, surprisingly, it was Burpette. Her eyes were half closed because of the blinding light. As soon as she could fully open her eyes, she saw lions:
"Lions! Lions! Help! Jessica! Chloe! Wake up!"
"What's the matter? Can't you see I'm sleeping?" Answered Jessica
"Shut up! I'm tired and I had planned to sleep until midday." Said Chloe

Jessica and Chloe went back to sleep. They were too tired. Meanwhile, the lions started roaring, louder and louder, until everyone was awakened. "What's happening?" Shouted Jessica. "Help!" Added Chloe. Some of them started screaming as loud as they could. "Stop! Said Jessica, "If we shout, the lions will be scared and they will eat us!" Sophie and Chloe starting crying: "But... But.... we don't want to die! We're ... Still... We're still young!!" Burpette's whispered: "when I'll say 3, you'll have to run, okay? One... Two.... Three!" Burpette, Caroline and Ann started running as fast as they could. "Run faster!" Shouted Caroline. Jessica didn't want to do the same thing with her teammates, so she said: "please girls, keep calm and stay with me. As you can see, when the twins started running, the lions started chasing them!"
While Jessica was trying to keep her team under control, Burpette fell and hurt her knee. She was really scared because it kept on bleeding. Burpette was crying and robbing her eyes...
"Burpette! Burpette!" Called Jessica
"Calm down!" Said Chloe
"What happened?" Asked Caroline
"Are you okay? Asked Ann
"You're just sweating, not bleeding!" Added Sophie