Exploring the zoo

The girls started walking in different directions, they each had a water bottle and a chocolate bar. Each team captain had a compass to know where to go. Some girls were more organized than others. Other girls wanted to be the first back. Others were just chatting and having fun. There was one thing that they each had to keep in mind: walk towards the right direction (the zoo was similar to a giant labyrinth). There were different purposes of exploring the zoo: first of all, they had to find supplies to survive, second, the girls had to look for a shelter and finally, they hoped to find a way to get out of the zoo.
Jessica's team was exploring the northern part of the zoo very attentively but they were starting to be exhausted because of the warmth, their hunger and the fact that they had been walking for over two hours.
Burpette's team kept on chatting and singing without paying attention to what was around them. They were jumping around the zoo without looking at their compass. Ann and Caroline weren't even tired.
Anastasia, Mary and Claire tried to be organized but they kept on fighting. Since they had lost their compass, they had to choose, by themselves, where to go. Each one wanted to go in opposite directions.

"Hey! I can see the giraffes! We're almost there!" Shouted Chloe
"Yay! Let's run! We're the first group!" Added Sophie
They had finally reached cage 29, what a satisfaction!

Half an hour later, Jessica could see Burpette's team.
"You girls finally arrived! Good job!" They were glad to be united again.

Ann asked: "Why isn't Anastasia's team here?"
"They'll arrive some day. It's not a problem, we all hated them; mostly Anastasia!" Answered Jessica and Chloe.