Update

Hey guys! I know it's been a while since I've updated since I was waiting for the No Way Home movie to come out. I know it came out mid-December but I just had a chance to see it tonight because I had a hectic December with Nutcracker performances and rehearsals dominating every weekend and a lot of my regular week. I won't spoil anything quite yet, just in case you haven't seen it but please be aware when I post the chapter on Saturday next week, there will be spoilers since I am basing the story off of that movie. It won't be exactly same since as you can tell, there are some differences but the basis of the story will still be there. There will be some moments that will added so I can include Atlantia so be ready for some scenes that may not have been in the movie but I think would have been if Atlantia was a character.

Another note, as this story is be updated on Saturday, there are three other stories being written with chapters being published Sundays, Monday, and Wednesday. Be aware that I may be stressed out since I have a busy schedule but I will try to keep this story updated on schedule since I promised to update the story after I saw the movie.

Anyway, I am thankful that you, my readers, have stuck around waiting for me to update eventually. I promise even if I have to miss a couple update days, I will always update and let you know when I can't. I won't disappear from Wattpad randomly. Hope you guys are doing well and enjoy the story once I update! 😊