Where It Started...

In the world, humans had amazing abilities, called Quirks. With the rise of Quirks, people that wanted everything started committing crimes. These people were called villains. With the rise of villains, people that stopped them from doing wrong were called heroes.

It's went on like this for years now, they've built a society where Quirks were pretty much everything. Heroes were paid to stop villans, and soon enough, the Hero Chart was made.

One man sat at the top, All Might. Another sat at the number 2 spot, Endeavor.

Endeavor was a bad man, and forced a woman named Rei into multiple Quirk Marriages, to create the perfect human to take the number one spot.

That boy was made fourth, Shoto Todoroki. Endeavor knew this was his masterpiece, and then thought about his other kids. 'One more.' He thought, then got to work.

The next one was named Izuku. Instead of his hair being like Shoto's, a line going down the middle, perfectly separating red and white, it was almost fully red, the part in the middle being white.

"This one has potential," Enji said to himelf.

After a few years, Izuku's Quirk was discovered to be like Enji's and Rei's combined. He could make flames, but they were cold - so cold that they burned. Not to mention he was resistant to both cold and hot.

"Get up!" Endeavor shouted at him. The boy was currently five, his body burned with bright red flames for a few seconds before stopping.

His body hurt - probably from overusing his Quirk. "I said get up Izuku!" Endeavor shouted again. Izuku shook his head. "I can't dad.. It hurts." He whispered.

His mother was gone, for some reason. He wanted to ask Shoto but he never got a chance to talk with him.

Izuku was brought out of his thoughts by Enji,who grabbed his by the shoulder and picked him up, then put him on his feet. Izuku's knees almost buckled, but he tried - and actually succeeded - in keeping them in place.

After a few minutes, his Quirk started again. Flames covered his arms, and he was getting used to the dull and light burning feeling. Izuku moved his arms for a few minutes, before the flames on his arms dispersed.

"At least you're getting a hold on your Quirk. I'll ask Shoto to freeze you since you're also resistant to the cold and ice."

Shoto didn't agree, Enji wasn't really surprised. Izuku went back to his room and soon fell asleep.

10 years later...