Battle Training.

Izuku faceplanted into his bed with a sigh. That first day was really boring... I hope we do something interesting tomorrow... He thought with a sigh.

Izuku's alarm went off, and the redhead shot up and out of bed, his right hand setting on fire, threatening to shoot out at the clock. He closed his hand and extinguished the flame, wiped sweat off of his forehead, and took a deep breath. "Why did I do that..?" He asked himself. He decided not to think about it, and left his room to start the day off.

Shoto opened Izuku's door, and saw the flames extinguish from his brother's palm. "Nightmare?" He asked, and noticed Izuku jolt at his voice, which was raspy since he just woke up. "Y-yeah, I think so." Shoto just nodded and walked away.

It was definitely about our old man...

Izuku spent a few minutes looking for his UA uniform but couldn't seem to find it. "Shoto, have you seen my uniform?" He asked as he walked into the kitchen. "Have... Have you looked at yourself?"

"No? Why would I loo-" He looked down and saw the uniform he spent so long looking for so long already on his body. "Dobe." Shoto said, poking his brother on the forehead. "Hey, stop that, asshole!"

The two brothers made their way to UA. The two boys opened the door, right before the bell rung. "And why are you two late?" Aizawa asked. "This idiot," Shoto said, pointing towards Izuku. "I told you to stop that.." Izuku mumbled before walking to his seat.

"Now that everyone is here, I will announce what we're doing today." Aizawa cleared his throat, but before he could get another word out, the door to the classroom was thrown open.

"Ha ha ha! I am here, entering the room like a Hero!" Shouted All Might. The class was surprised to see the Number 1 Hero. "Today, class 1-A of the Hero Course will be doing...

Battle Training." Izuku sighed, not being prepared for that. Why battle training? I dont wanna hurt anyone, he thought to himself. "Now that you know whats happening, please, take your hero suit from the case and change! Every hero needs style!" All Might shouted before pressing a button on the remote he was holding.

On the wall far right from Izuku, suit cases came out of it, numbered. Izuku stood and walked over to the cases and grabbed number 18 before walking away.

"Where's young Todoroki?" All Might asked, wearing his signature Silver Age costume. "Right here," Izuku shouted from the tunnel, his suit coming to light.

(A/n, its Shoto's current hero suit but recolored red and white, and of course its Izuku and not Shoto lmao.)

Izuku stretched his arms out and smiled a little. "Looking good young Todoroki!" All Might said, holding a thumb up. Izuku hummed and looked towards Shoto, who had ice over his... Left side. Izuku knew Shoto didn't like his left side but it got that bad? He hadn't realized, but he felt bad for his brother.

"Today, we will be doing battle training, and to decide teams we will be drawing lots!" All Might put his hands on a box, and the students of 1-A started reaching in and pulling out little pieces of paper.

"Ochako Uraraka..." Izuku said to himself while walking around looking for her. A girl with pink cheeks popped up seemingly out of nowhere behind him, "That's my name!" She said, pointing at his paper. "Oh, uh, okay." Izuku responded, walking away slowly. Uraraka followed behind quickly.

"Teams A and D will be going first, A as Heroes and D as Villains. You have 10 minutes to make a plan!" All Might shouted in his loud booming voice. Izuku looked to Uraraka and whispered, "I'll deal with Bakugo since he's mad at me. You just go try to get the prop bomb." Uraraka nodded and announced they were ready early.

Izuku entered the building from the front door, while Uraraka entered from a window higher up. The youngest Todoroki could already hear Bakugo's arrogant yelling. "Where the hell are you at, half thawed hot pocket?!" He heard Bakugo shout before an explosion.

Izuku stood still, freezing cold fire coming out of his arms. This should bring him right to me, he thought.

About a minute later, he saw Bakugo turning into the hall he was in. "I finally found you, damned Todoroki," Izuku hummed, and the fire on his arms extinguished. Before he could talk, Bakugo started.

"Come at me with all you got. I can tell you're strong and I need a good fight," Izuku nodded. Fire seeped out of his body, and Izuku started walking towards Bakugo slowly. "Come on then," He said, a smirk slowly creeping onto his face, "your good fight's about to blow you away!"

His arms went out, and bright red flames shot out of his palms. Bakugo dodged them, but only barely. Izuku smiled when he saw Bakugo blast towards him. The blonde's hand flew out towards Izuku, but he caught it, moved it to the side and put his hand on Bakugo's stomach.

"Now burn!" He shouted, his hand erupting into flames and hitting Bakugo in the stomach. Bakugo yelled out in pain and was flown back by the power and speed of the flames. His flames... They're so hot, but cold at the same time... and not to mention his reaction time is impeccable! Bakugo stood, and looked at Izuku, who had a smirk on his face, a small flame lighting on his cheek.

"What's wrong Bakugo," he heard Izuku ask. "scared?" "Hell no. Was just surprised you hit me that quick."

Izuku smiled and held his hand out. "Good. Now, come at me!"

Bakugo complied and blasted towards Izuku, frontflipping in the air and throwing a kick towards Izuku's head. The Todoroki dodged and threw a kick of his own. Bakugo caught his foot and blasted it with a big explosion.

Izuku flew back and hit a wall, then slid down it. Damnit, he got me good, He thought as he  stood up. Immediately, he jerked his body to the left, and barely dodged another explosion. On instinct, his hand moved to the right and a huge burst of flame shot out from his hand.

The flames incased Bakugo. When the flames went out, Bakugo had burn marks on his suit and face. They were now standing a hallways length away from each other. "You wanna know... Why I have these gauntlets?" He asked. Izuku shrugged, and Bakugo continued.

"My Quirk is called Explosion. It takes the sweat from my body is actually a nitroglycerin like liquid, and I can set explosions off at will. And these gauntlets? They store my sweat, and give me the chance to use an even bigger explosion!"

His arms moved, one stretched outwards towards Izuku and the other reached for the pin on the grenade gauntlet. "They aren't a fashion statement, and I'll show you, right now!"

"Young Bakugo, stop, you'll kill him!"

"He won't die if he dodges!"

He pulled the pin, and the explosion rang out and flew towards Izuku at a fast rate. Izuku held his hands out and shot a huge amount of flames out of his hands, that blasted through the explosion. He heard Bakugo yell out in pain, so he knew he got him good.

He then jumped back and slammed his hands on the ground. "Flame Glacier!" Ice cold flames shot out from the tops of his hands, melting through the roof of the floor he was on and so on. I'm counting on you to finish this, Uraraka... Izuku thought before falling over and passing out from exhaustion.

Uraraka had been staring off with Iida for awhile now. "Just give up, dogooder! You won't be able to get past me!" Suddenly, they felt a rumbling. A huge amount of flame shot through the floor, and Iida shouted in surprise. Now, while he's distracted! Uraraka thought, putting her fingertips together to make herself float.

She jumped towards the bomb, and reached her arms out...

She grabbed the bomb and sighed in relief. "Hero team wins!!!" All Might shouted into the microphone he held.

Izuku and Bakugo were took away on stretchers, and the rest of the teams battled for the rest of the day.

Izuku's eyes slowly opened, and the first thing he saw was Shoto. "You had me worried. Why'd you use Flame Glacier? I thought you said you hadn't fully mastered it." Izuku sighed. "Yeah, sorry about that. I just thought it would be the only way we could win. Anyways, how did your match go?"

"Quickly." Was Shoto's response. "Here's your bag, meet me by the gate when you're ready to go." Shoto said before walking off. Izuku smiled, and stood, grabbing his bag and quickly started making his way to the exit to meet his brother.