Ch.4 Andrew Fontenot

Finally when we found an open table and sat down I mentioned to Rachy that I felt that I was being watched. Rachy looked at the table next to us who where know as the Jocks and Skirts and as if surprised by what she found she whispered to Jared. Jared also shocked by Rachy news stopped eating and whispered back. Curious I finally asked her "So do you know who is watching me?"

Rachy still shocked said "Andrew Fontenot the most popular guy in school and the most athletic one too."
"Andrew who?"
"Andrew Fontenot, that guy right there." Rachy pointed to the guy staring dead at me, and as if he knew he was being talked about he smiled and waved. Not really sure what to do, I just waved back awkwardly. Taking this as an invitation to come over Andrew got up from the table and walked over and introduced himself.

He then proceeded to ask me about myself and like the love struck puppy I am, I ended up blurting out everything. Andrew chuckled and said to me "I like you, you're different. " My heart was beating so fast all I could do was to mutter back "I like you too." But right as I said that this girl wrapped her arms around his waist and kissed him. I guess this was his gf, and I could already tell she hated me.