Ch.20 "To Infinity and Beyoned"

With the microphone Andrew started to talk: "Mandy Luke, we have been dating for over a month and it feels as if we been dating forever. I promised you that we will be together and I mean to keep my promise. So will you Mandy Luke marry me?". As everyone sat there waiting for my answer I started to cry tears of joy, I couldn't talk so I just nodded. Immediately the crowd went wild, Andrew slipped on the ring picked me up, spun me around and kissed me. After that he let me go, there were balloons and confetti everywhere. Everyone congratulated us, Rachy on the other hand went straight for the ring and told Jared she wanted one like mine too. I laughed.

A FEW MONTHS LATER!!!
"OMG, Mandy you look beautiful! I can't believe your getting married!" Rachy squeld. "Haha me too Rachy, me too." I said in reply. As soon as I said I was ready, the band started playing and I started down the isle. Once at the alter I started deep into Andrews eyes and Andrew stared right back. As we said our vows Andrew promised to me in the vows that he will love me to infinity and beyond.

I too promised the same, after that we said "I do," kissed and had our reception. After the reception, we went to the airport and headed to California for our honeymoon. As we slowly lifted up, I knew that it was going to be a wonderful life living with Andrew Fontenot.

AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER.
THE END!