Ch.11 The date

It's been a week since we started our project and we learned so much from the younow squad. As the date to turn our project in comes closer, I can see that Andrew wants the time to slow down so he can hang out with me more. I still remember that day when he announced that we were boyfriend and girlfriend even though we're not.I could tell Andrew met every single word he said when he announced that. And although I hate to admit it, I did like the idea of Andrew being my boyfriend.

Then one day when Andrew came to pick me up to work on our project, I was surprised with flowers and a really well dressed Andrew. Before getting in I asked "Aren't you a little over dressed to be working on a project." Andrew smirked and answered "No." "Should I get changed or is this okay?" I asked. "You look beautiful, it's fine."he answered.

I shrugged then got in as he gave me the flowers and said "These are for you." "For me really, wow what's the occasion." I said as I smiled. "Oh just cause I appreciate all your hard work." He replied as we left my house. As we left I noticed that we were going the opposite way of his house and asked "Isn't your house that way." I pointed backward. "Haha were not going to my house today." He answered.

"Where are we going then? " I said. "Were going to a restaurant." He said as he smirked again. When we arrived at the restaurant I suddenly realized that this was a set up from the beginning. As we parked and Andrew opened my door, all I could think was "OMG! I am on a date with Andrew Fontenot." As we walked up to the door Andrew grabbed my hand and held it and in that moment I knew this was going to be the best night of my life.