Ch.12 Problems

After our date Andrew dropped me off at my house, as we sat outside I couldn't help but not want to leave. I could tell that Andrew didn't want me to leave too. But I sadly had to leave, when I finally got out of the car I kissed Andrew on the lips and thanked him for the wonderful night. He smiled, kissed me back and wished me a goodnight sleep. After closing the car door I stood in my walkway waved goodbye as he drove home.

The next day Andrew decided to surprise me again and picked me up for school. As we got there everyone's eyes were glued to us. Instantly my best friends ran up to me and hugged me. "I am so happy for you Mandy." Rachy squealed in my ear. Confused I asked Rachy, "Rachy how did you know we were going out?" "Well you guys have been spending a lot of time together lately, so we just assumed that you were together already." Rachy said.

But we only started going out now. I looked at Andrew and said "Did you tell anyone else about us besides the younow squad?" "Yeah, I told Caroline." He replied. "Oh god no." I said in reply. "Why that reaction?"Andrew asked curiously.

"Because look who's coming over right now." I said as I pointed toward Iqra. As Iqra got closer, the next thing I saw was Iqra's hand hitting my face. After being slapped Andrew grabbed Iqra's hand and yelled "What the hell Iqra!" "Andrew how could you, espically for that bitch." Iqra replied. "Let's go Iqra, this is not the best place for this." Andrew said as he pulled Iqra with him.