Moment to moment.

The town was busier than usual

The town was busier than usual. Especially the Madrigals— running from house to house as they lend each a helping hand. Luisa carrying tons of bricks on one shoulder, her mamá, Julieta, attending the people who were injured (most were just exhausted, nothing too serious), and Camilo who mostly babysat, just like usual.

There was a new building. A museum, to be exact. Señor Franco, one of the townsfolk who held great fortune amongst the town, had requested the Madrigals' help who wholeheartedly approved (along with the other townsfolk's approval)

"Finally got the opportunity to slack off?" The girl laughed as her eyes met his. A groan left his lips, it's been around seven (7) hours since he's been helping around town. The sun was up and high, running down scorching trails all over his body.

Despite the fervent temperature, it was a lively, joyous day. Just like the usual. Loud chatters, a few giggles here and there. Kids running all around the plaza with enthusiastic grins and laughter.

"Actually, I just finished," Camilo chuckled, sitting down beside the girl. They sat in front of the half built museum, far enough to not interrupt any of their tasks.

"Camilo helping out? Almost sounds too good to be true," [name] laughed, looking over to the boy who sat beside her. Camilo liked helping out despite the countless times he was caught slacking off and playing pranks. He liked lending a hand and he most definitely liked the praise and compliments he'd receive.

"I hurriedly finished. Didn't want to miss out on your presence too much," He grinned to himself. "I'm honoured to be the motivation that keeps you going," [name] responded, lips curving into an amused smile.

"And I wouldn't want it any other way," the boy cooed, his legs swinging back and forth repeatedly while dangling off the wooden crate. The girl was curious- ever since she met his eyes with hers. She wondered aimlessly, not sure where her thoughts were leading her. She thought, what goes on in his head?

Being one of the amazing grandchildren of the well respected Alma Madrigal, there were a lot of praises, compliments, gifts and much more given to him. He had everything he could ask for.