𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗘

SEASON ONE!
SEASON ONE!
SEASON ONE!

CHAPTER ONE:
CHESHIRE.

NA JAERIN, a first-year student in the medical department of Hosu Women's College, a quiet and reserved girl, is not friends with anyone, but everyone knows her

NA JAERIN, a first-year student in the medical department of Hosu Women's College, a quiet and reserved girl, is not friends with anyone, but everyone knows her. Previously, Jaerin lived in dorm 209 with three other girls, but that didn't work out so Principal Pi, fed up with the complaints from those three girls, decided to put Na Jaerin in a single room downstairs, right next to Gye Bunok's.

Something in common with the four girls in dorm 207? She also only has one chance left in this course, and if she wastes it she will be kicked out of the university.

"Jaerin, if you keep squeezing the knife like that you'll hurt yourself." A girl who was next to our protagonist, a girl who didn't even know what her name was, spoke with disinterest. "Ko Hyeryeong." reminded her of her name.

Jaerin looked at her emotionlessly as she nodded, knowing that in less than five minutes she would forget her name again. Apparently this was the way she was, she was always forgetting unimportant names or names that won't serve her in the near future. Apparently her celebrate, already did it automatically, it always threw unnecessary names or data in the internal trash, to be able to clean it up.

Jaerin stood up just as the minors from room 207 sat down at the table.

"Jaerin unnie." The girl who had just sat down spoke to Na, stopping her. "Can you do me a favor later?"

"Tell me later, I'll be out for a few hours, when it's night come find me." Jaerin spoke looking into her eyes without even blinking for a second, making the poor girl feel intimidated. "Anything you have to say, leader of the bedroom?" everyone was silent ready to hear the fight of both girls. The leader of the dormitory looked down at her food, at that, a half smile appeared on Na Jaerin's face that quickly faded, the girl turned on her heel and just as she left the room, everything returned to normal and they all talked about their things, while some talked about their things the others only whispered rumors about Na Jaerin.

Jaerin's heels warned Bunok that Jaerin was going out. "Jaerin!" Shouted the girl from the small window she had in her small office. Jaerin listened to her, but she didn't turn around and followed the path to her exit calmly and with her iconic serious face, the face of hers that when someone wants to talk to her they don't for fear of her facial expressions.