𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗜𝗗

SEASON ONE!
SEASON ONE!
SEASON ONE!

CHAPTER SIX:
THE LITTLE MERMAID

THE LITTLE MERMAID, whose Disney name is Ariel, had a misfortune before disappearing in foam

THE LITTLE MERMAID, whose Disney name is Ariel, had a misfortune before disappearing in foam. She sold her voice to a witch in order to have human legs. Jaerin knew that everything she did had a very high price, and that she had to pay it.

In her love story there is an Ursula, someone she hates, and Ursula would do anything to take her boy away from her. But what a pity that this story is the modern little mermaid. Here Ursula will not win, she will only be excited

The Little Mermaid's life got worse or better depending on the book you read and the people explaining it to you. Example, if Disney explains it to you, you will believe in the beautiful happy ending of Ariel. But if Hans Christian Andersen tells you, you will believe in the true ending, the sad ending, and you will hate the story for having a bad ending.

"Where has Youngro gone to have sent you?" He question with a grimace.

Context? This morning, Youngro asked Jaerin if she could change Sooho's blindfold and take care that no one finds the boy, since she had to go get a suit for him for the open day.

"He's gone to get a suit for you." She closed the blindfold very tightly, causing the boy to let out a sound of pain. "Fuck you." She got up from that step and started putting things away.

Sooho visualized her from head to toe, admiring the great person she had become in the last two years. Sooho was realizing that Seo Hyori had really disappeared, but the relationships she had in the past were coming back. Her gaze fell to a finger mark on her arm, clearly worried.

"Who did that to you?" He grabbed her arm to inspect the mark.

"The what?" She asks and then look at her arm, the images of what happened with Gyeokchan appeared in her mind. "Ah, that's nothing." She got rid of his grip to then take her bag.

"Comrade Seo, who did that to you?" His authoritative voice had appeared, memories of the past travelled through the mind of our protagonist.

"I had a fight with Gyeokchan when I went to explain about the plan for you to get out of here." She speaks nonchalantly.

Sooho knew that both of them would fight, and they mostly did it when there was tension between them, they would fight over anything just when one of them starts to feel dazed by the other's presence. Sooho knew that neither of them liked to admit their feelings for each other out loud.