𝗖𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗔

SEASON ONE!
SEASON ONE!
SEASON ONE!

CHAPTER SEVEN:
CINDERELLA

THE MORAL OF CINDERELLA IS QUITE CLEAR: true beauty is that which is born from the kindness and generosity of our hearts

THE MORAL OF CINDERELLA IS QUITE CLEAR: true beauty is that which is born from the kindness and generosity of our hearts. Always be kind, especially with those who are not with you. Jaerin wasn't a Cinderella, much less a Drizella. She is in the middle of those two characters, actually.  Jaerin is beautiful on the outside, but she is not so beautiful on the inside. She's mean, but only to people who deserve to see that side of her.

When Cinderella's clock told her that it was twelve o'clock at night, she ran as if her life depended on it, accidentally leaving her glass slipper behind. In fact, that part of the story is something that she has in common with Jaerin. After that passionate kiss with Gyeokchan, things got out of hand, they both fell into temptation that they once swore never to fall again.  Everyone were public of this moment, unfortunately, neither you nor me have been able to admire the scene.

Cinderella forgot her glass slipper in the rush of being caught by her stepmother, Jaerin forgot her necklace in the rush of being caught by her older brother. Both lovers put the objects away, knowing that they would see their loved ones again.

"Na Jaerin." Sh grabs the door before our protagonist can close it. "Where have you been?" Bunok looked at her from head to toe, trying to see something with which she could attack her.

"Do you care so much?" She raised one of her eyebrows. "Now, if you don't mind, I want to sleep." She trys to close the door again, but the older one won't let her. "Do you want to steal something from me?" And Jaerin knocked on her Weak point. "Just because I'm not here, doesn't mean that rumours don't fly, Unnie." She mocked when she saw her confused face.

"Son of a bitch." She cursed her, looking at her with a bad face.

"Oh, how scary, I'm going to die." She laughed. "Good night, Gye Bunok." She smiled at her and then closed the door. Just as she closed, she leaned against the door and with her back turned, she closed the latch.

The emotions that she had felt today were still in her head and her heart, she was too nervous.  In the past she promised not to fall into his arms again, to create a new beginning in another country, with new people and a new love. But apparently the latter has not been possible. She had several relationships when she came to the south, but everything reminded her of him, and she ended up leaving them. Twin souls can not be separated, unless death do them part.  Gyeokchan is her soulmate, but she didn't want to admit it, just like Gyeokchan didn't want to admit that Jaerin is his soulmate.