𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗖𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗙

SEASON ONE!
SEASON ONE!
SEASON ONE!

CHAPTER TEN:
HEATHCLIFF

HEATHCLIFF, in Wuthering Heights, was never afraid to be who he is, as long as he had the attention on him, as long as he had the attention of his love, Catherine

HEATHCLIFF, in Wuthering Heights, was never afraid to be who he is, as long as he had the attention on him, as long as he had the attention of his love, Catherine. Heathcliff didn't care what anyone thought of him, but if he was humiliated in front of Catherine, or she humiliated him, as she once did, he would get angry, blow up, and throw tantrums like a little child when he wasn't coddled enough. Hyorin? I wouldn't know whether to compare her with Heathcliff, but they probably have something in common, they didn't like to be humiliated, rather they liked to humiliate others to feel powerful, a bad quality, but what can you do, not all humans are the same nor perfect.

"Ahhhh." The scream woke Jaerin up from her little nap, and yes, she was able to sleep with the shots outside, how? I have no idea. "My stomach." Youngro began to complain as she shuddered with pain. "It hurts so much."

Principal Pi and Mr. Kim Mandong started calling her and asking her if she was okay, while Hyorin smiled with a half smile, knowing the girl's plan, since it was very easy to deduce that she was helping South Korean. Although, her smile disappeared when she saw how Eungcheol approached Youngro.

"Didn't I tell you that I would kill you if you spoke?" He questioned her as he pointed the shotgun at her. At that movement, Jaerin positioned herself in front of the girl while she looked defiantly at Eungcheol.

"Se says her stomach hurts." she told him through clenched teeth, already angry, Jaerin. "If you're not going to kill us, at least keep us healthy." she told him, fed up with the situation, Jaerin already seemed like just another South Korean.

"Didn't you hear the shots?" He questioned as he pointed it at her forehead.

"No, I was sleeping." she replied seriously. At that response, Eungcheol lowered his guard, but quickly snapped back to his composure.

This time he points to Youngro. "Does your stomach hurt? Do you fake pain even after hearing the shots?" Jaerin watched as the man came out of the ropes. "Answer me! Are you seriously faking it?" The South Korean approached Eungcheol with an injection that Jaerin assumed was a tranquillizer.

"Oppa." Article without any sound, Hyorin. But he didn't notice the message, so she looked around, and she saw Gyeokchan, just when she wanted to give him directions, Mr. Kim started complaining.

"Ahh, my back hurts, my back, it hurts a lot." then return to stretch on the ground. Given this kind of warning, the South Korean returned to his seat when he realized that Gyeokchan had returned to the room. "No, I'm fine now, don't worry."

Jaerin went back to her place, she tried again to get comfortable to go back to sleep, but Gyeokchan's penetrating gaze made her unable to go back to sleep quickly.

"Damn insolent." she whispered, then closed her eyes again.

"Hyorin." That voice made the girl open her eyes. "Come with me." Gyeokchan left the great room to go to the kitchen.

Jaerin got up slowly with noticeable tiredness and laziness, but still she followed him towards the corridor, where not only he was, but also Sooho and Eungcheol.

"We're leaving." the leader blurted out bluntly and outspokenly.

"Where? To death?" She teased him in a whisper as she smiled amusedly.

"Are you coming or staying?" When Gyeokchan asked her that question, she knew what he meant.

"Don't you think it will be a trap of some damn communist South Koreans?"

"What if it is a direct order from our country? If we disobey them, our death will not be enough to ask for mercy." Sooho replied. At that answer, Hyorin looked doubtfully at Gyeokchan, who was looking down at the ground.

Hyorin sighed. "I'll accompany you to the exit, but I'll stay here, if you come back there's no point in me coming back." she told them she would sound serious, but her eyes showed sadness. At that answer, Sooho nodded and started walking towards the exit that went to the forest.

When Sooho was distracted opening the door and Eungcheol watching as he opened it, Gyeokchan grabbed Hyorin's hand and started stroking her palm. Jaerin looked at him with a sweet smile, to which he only responded with a small squeeze on her hand.

Sooho turned to see his companions, ready to move on. At that, Gyeokchan let go of Hyorin's hand and positioned her behind him, warning her not to go out that door, unless it was for something very important.

Hyorin stood behind the door with a gun in her hand, ready to attack at any moment. Minutes passed, which for her were eternal, and nothing happened, given the confidence, she decided to start walking towards where she was before and where the others were, but she was very wrong, the South Koreans began to shoot at the three boys. At that moment it was her call to protect the boys, the only one who should kill them was her, not some communists who were against her country.

She walked to the front, and when she saw how Eungcheol was on the ground wounded, she began to shoot with fine aim. "Hyorin." Gyeokchan and Sooho said at the same time seeing her shooting and revealing her identity to the South Korean agents.

"Retreat, now!" Hyorin yelled as she kept shooting and walking backwards as the three older ones approached the entrance.

Heathcliff ended up being Eungcheol, humiliated in front of his peers, but his faithful friend will always be there to protect him from all evil, the relationship between Eungcheol and Hyorin is like that of Heathcliff and Catherine, but their relationship is far from loving, more well is sibling hood and sacred friendship. A friendship that not even death can separate.

___________________________________

My English it's a little bit bad, so if you see any mistake, please tell me.

I took over a year off, and cut you bitches some slack. Tell a friend to tell a friend, I'M BACK.

Write your theories!

I wish you liked the tenth chapter ♡!

- sxfsoojin -