~EPISODE 9~

STILL Y/N POV

thats it...am doomed...SHADOW FRICKIN CRADERS DO SOMETHING!!

his hands slowly reached out to grab my mask as i prayed to god..

no no no no-

but before he could, he was already on the floor winching in pain as i opened my eyes to see taehyung who hit the back of his head..thank god he came on time...

i started running with him with the others as we ignored the yelling park behind...

'sorry sunghoon park..'

i was guilty....

//TIME SKIP//

ryunjin- we failed terribly...

beomgyu- and now i guess sunghoon is taking bodyguards now...is he?

taehyung- he was just so damn powerfull than y/n....there is no way someone can beat her in fighting...

y/n- stop it will yall?

ryunjin- and...i guess we have to take another way now...

i sighed knowing what she meant...

i dont know whats written in our faith...in my faith...

END OF Y/N POV

//TIME SKIP//

ryunjin- and how do we know the proof are kept in her phone?

beomgyu- silly...where else can it be kept?

ryunjin- bruh- what about computers and stuff?!

hyojin- being the hacker i am, i checked all devices in this mansion...but failed to reach hyerin's phone...guess its secured...

hyunjin- what type of a hacker are you then? *makes disgusting face*

hyojin- shut up before i hack your phone hun~

hyunjin- sure hoe

y/n- *rolls eyes* stop bickering and lets get started...

beomgyu- yea...which one is hyerin choi's room tho...

eunbi- we'll see that later...taehyung...hello can you hear us?

taehyung (from the other line)- yes...i can always keep your headsets connected...and now go...the way is clear...

y/n- where is he tho-

taehyung- dosent matter!! go!!

AUTHOR POV

with the command, they all started climbing the wall...meanwhile taehyung who pretended to be a man or something kept on distracting the guards....there was no way he was gonna get recognised...he was wearing a bEaReD of course...

eunbi- i am slipping- i am slipping- 

hyunjin- useless...hold my hand!

beomgyu- fucking keep quiet before we get caught!!!

y/n- shhhh you three

they all quiet down as they finally reached the window of one of the hallways...

taehyung(from another line)- room number 58. 5th hallway

hyunjin- are you comedy me-

beomgyu- tae...bear....sweetness overload...WE ARE IN HALLWAY 2!! *whisper yells*

ryunjin- shut up before i cut your d-

y/n- lets just go..

they all tiptoed up the stairs...poor hyunjin had to take of his boots as they made sounds...

and after a lot of whimpers and panting, they finally reached hallway 5...

y/n- room number 58 is close...but the door is locked....we need to go in from window i guess-

beomgyu- okay...then lets get out from the window of stairs...and we will then enter her room and get her phone...

y/n- dosent matter if we break it...she will have no proof and we will be able to be free...

ryunjin- we can just transport all her things to our phone and then we will be able to get things she have done against innocent people...

y/n- good idea...follow me...

y/n slowly hold the window her feets trembling as she prevented herself from looking down....

y/n- b-beomgyu-

beomgyu- hm?

y/n- d-do yo-you see the p-phone?

beomgyu- yess its on her table...but why you stuttering?

y/n- you are heavy!!

beomgyu- i thought you had to go to the washroom

y/n- zip your mouth!!

ryunjin- i will get the phone...y/n...you are coming with me.

taehyung(from the other line)- QUICKLY GET INSIDE!! A GUARD IS COMING TOWARDS YOUR DIRECTION!

hyunjin- fuck-

everyone hurried and got in trying not to make any sound as hyunjin hid under the bed along with eunbi

hyojin- scaredy cats. *says to herself*

ryunjin- got the phone! 

y/n- i am checking to see if theres any more things in her room...

as y/n checked her room she put a thumbs up...it was y/n....her eyes are sharper than anyone...she could check every corner of a room no matter how hard it was for someone...

beomgyu- now lets get out.

taehyung(from other side)- way, clear.

everyone got down as they finally met with taehyung but burst out once they saw him...

eunbi- you cant be serious-

NO ONE:- 

TAECHWITA AFTER THE INSULT:-

TAEHYUNG- I DID SO MUCH AND-

WOW....SC ARE WISE..
BTW IF SOMEONE'S ASKING WHATS THE MEANING OF 'SC'...ITS THE GANG'S NAME...
HOPE YALL REMEMBER SHADOW CRADERS?
LMAO I JUST FOUND THAT NAME SOMEWHERE...