~EPISODE 12~

Y/N POV

i stopped on my tracks when he said those words...

"those eyes...i have seen you somewhere"

no this cant be it...

"probably seen me somewhere or something..hehe"

"i guess...."

i quickly left as i wanted to be out of his sight...can i please change my eyes or something?

i am the most in danger than the rest if SC!

//TIME SKIP//

i waited for a bus but i guess i was late enough...this is what happens when you fall asleep in the library...i guess i have to wait for the next bus...i sat on a seat and plugged my earphones closing my eyes feeling the cold breeze blowing on my face..i suddenly felt a car honking multiple times...i opened my eyes and saw...

sunghoon? 

aishhh why him again?! can i please get rid of him-

*sighs* nevermind...he looks like he is in a problem...

i approached him as i lightly patted his shoulder

"what?" why so arrogant aish! "need..help?" "what help can you do me with a broken car?" 

"why dont you just use the bus?" i rolled my eyes as i went back to my seat...i regret helping him.
i plugged my ear phones ones again closing my eyes again not until i felt someone's presence near me..i opened my eyes looking to the side as i found sunghoon scrolling through his phone...

"so...your telling me you are gonna travel by bus? i mean...PARK SUNGHOON IN A BUS-"

before i could even complete he covered my mouth

"are you crazy? what if the people know?! its me?!"

"but you aint even wearing a mask-"

"just shut up will you?"

i shushed down cuz i didnt wanna speak any further...

"but i am telling you...i have seen you somehwere."

and thats it...my palms suddenly went cold as i opened my mouth to say something but i dont know what to say...i dont want him to find out...what am i...

"bus is here...if you wanna keep staring at the ground then go on"

i looked up to see him waking inside the bus with his hands inside his pocket

"y-yah! wait for me!"

i climbed up the bus quickly catching on a handle as the bus started moving...its already so dark...am mom will be angry today...i am not sure what excuse to make to her about not coming home yesterday...i stayed over at eunbi's as...my leg was paining and my phone was dead? yeah...never used that once! lets use that today...

not a single seat is free...i kept on bumping with other  people...i am just tired- 

the the driver hit the break as i stumbled and tried not to hit other people but someone caught me by my shoulder...i looked up to find sunghoon...he is not even flinching not looking at me...dang...good reflex..but it still felt awkward....i mean...who wont feel awkward? 

i finally came to my stop as me and and sunghoon went down the bus...

i cleared my throat as i looked at sunghoon who still kept his hands on my shoulder...

he looked at me before removing his hands and walking off...

"yah!! park su-...no.. yah!! park!! thank you!!"