~EPISODE 8~

STILL Y/N POV

we will what now?! kidnap park sunghoon?! i mean....who dont know him?!...but what should we do now ugh...choi hyerin already cut the call...i wish i could just punch her in the face ugh!

"guys...what should we do?"- ryunjin

"i guess we should kidnap him..and then-"-hyunjin

"bruh we cant do that! we dont kidnap innocent people!!"-beomgyu

"park sunghoon might be hard for us tho...he is fricking ceo's son!!"-eunbi

"what option do we have left anyways?-hyunjin

"guys...lets just kidnap him and see what we can do next.."

i said as everyone nodded except for beomgyu who nodded hesitantly..

END OF Y/N POV

//TIME SKIP TO A FEW DAYS LATER//

AUTHOR POV

and here they are...disguised and waiting for sunghoon to arive so that they can KiDnApP him for some pUrPoSeS.. yea... seems weird right? bruh it is..

after sometime they saw sunghoon coming out of the convenience store as he put his stuff in the back of the car and got inside the car before checking the engine and stuff.

"gosh how do we do this?" 

"bruh he dont even have any bodyguards...this is gonna be easy man..."

"y/n can you take the lead?? plsss"

and there goes the shocked y/n...

"why me??"

"you were the one with the plan!!"

"ughh fine!!'

y/n got ready to go as she jumped a quiet few times...warm up you know?

END OF AUTHOR POV

Y/N POV

i made sure my face was covered with my black mask so that he will not be able to see my face...and i was dressed in black as well....so that he will think i am not just a person!!

i saw him put in the key and start the engine as he was ready to go...

"this is shit." i said to myself as i ran infront of the running car as the owner of the car stopped right infront of me shocked. he came out of the car immidiately as i got back to my normal straight position. 

"yah! are you nuts? why you ran upto my car like that? what if an accident happened to you? i wasnt gonna pay the hospital bill!!"

"first!! stop yelling!! and second, i wanted some w-water please-"

he sighed

"are you for real?" 

he went inside the car and came out with a water bottle as i took it from him.

"who stops infront of a car like that for water..."

he mumbled to himself clear enough for me to hear as i smirked inside the mask.

"who said i was gonna drink water?"

he looked at me confused as in a second, i hit his stomach with an elbow but slapping myself multiple times in my head...i was guilty af!! but something inside me wanted me to keep going with the fight..

i went towards the stumbling boy ready to cover his mouth not until he twisted my arm making my back hit his chest as i winched in pain.

"AHH GOSHHH!!"

i tried to free myself out of his grip as i looked over to the others wanting them to help me but useless they were... wasting their time in panicking... guess am doing it alone then...

"OH! POLICE!"

i pretended to see police and looked over to the other side as he also looked over there as i took the oppurtunity and tried to escape but he long held me back and slammed me onto the door of the car...

i had no way escaping now...

"enough of you...now reveal who are you."

he said in a dark voice which unknowingly send me shivers down my spine...

'no y/n!'

'you cant be scared!'

'be shelfish at this moment!'

'listen to your brain this tim!'

'do something!!!'

i tried pushing him away but he grabbed my hands and pinned them right beside my head...now i cant use my hands also...THIS IS SHIT!!!

he smirked watching me try so hard as his eyes turned dark...dark af...

"so why dont you try showing your pretty face hun?"

NO ONE:-

Y/N WHEN SC DIDNT HELP HER:-

*TOP TEN ANIME BETRAYELS BUT FANFIC VERSION*

SJHSHSHSH ANYWAYS SOO-
YEAH HOPE YALL ENJOYED AND...
SUNGHOON AND Y/N FINALLY MET!!!
BUT ITS FREAKING EPISODE 8 DUDE!!!

IG WE GOING SLOW-
HEHE-