~EPISODE 16~

Y/N POV

"how was school?"

mom dried her hands before coming out of the kitchen with a wide smile...'how was school..' it was the worst. "it was good" i gave her a tiring smile but she just frowned "you are lying arent you?" i am trapped from both sides.. "nope...i am fine..just a load of homework..."

"alright!! we have good food for tonight! go upstairs and change quickly...and if you need help with your homework just ask changbin..he is master at maths!"

"aaraseo..." i chuckled and went upstairs feeling bad for lying...but apparently its not just homework...

======

"and now how should i text him?" i tossed and turned on my bed thinking of a way to start the convo...

'Got it!'

saving his number in a sarcastic way i giggled as i finally started typing on the keyboard

BASTARD </3

y/n:- OMGGG PARK SUNGHOON!!! IS THIS YOU LEGIT?? OH MY GODDD CANT BELIEVE I HAVE YOUR NUMBER!!

sunghoon:- wait- WHO IS IT- ARE YOU HERE TO SAY MARRY ME?! ANOTHER ONE?!THIS IS THE TENTH TIME THIS DAY 😭

y/n:- shut the fuck up -_- so dramatic...its me..y/n..

sunghoon:- huh-? y/n who?

y/n:- YOUR CURRENT FORCED TO BE SLAVE.

sunghoon:- ahh that witch...finally you texted me...i was waiting...

y/n:- swary not swary  -,-

sunghoon:- ready for your first task? 😏

y/n:- just say it..

sunghoon:- hmm...suddenly i wanna eat friend chicken...could you-

y/n:- i am ordering it...send me your adress.

sunghoon:- wow...you are smart then...but i want you to come to my house

y/n:- WHATTT?! YOUR HOUSE?! NOW?! YOU CRAZY?! I AM TIRED!

sunghoon:- think me heartless but, i dont care~

y/n:- have some mercy man! i am not coming over at your place.

sunghoon:- *video* should i show this to everyone then?~

y/n:- whats your adress?

sunghoon:- good girl 😏 adress- xxxxxxx lane
*seen*

"ARGHHHHHHHHH" I yelled helplessly as i was too lazy to get up but i had to...i didnt even eat anything....but i guess i have to do it...

i got up then wore a pair of jeans and a denim jacket tying up my hair in a ponytail...grabbing my wallet as i went outside my room..

"y/n-ahh...where are you going at this hour? its almost time for dinner-"

"ahh...mom my friend needs help with homework"

lying again, i rushed outside my house...

'his house seems near...'