Chapter One

Bela
Sometimes I feel if I could tell him before then this day never came in my life. My lack of courage has destroyed all my life. Now when he left me in the middle of my story now I can realize how much I love him. This pain of the late realization hits me all time. I can't sleep properly, can't work properly, can't eat properly. My life is now like an empty pot. I don't know I can fulfill this pot again or not. But My love for Anubhav will never end. I love you Anubhav, Y-Yes I do.. I really do but sorry I'm late to express my feelings. You always loved me with your care. The story of my love ends here. From here on, I'll focus on my career only which I had to stop for this marriage. . Yes, I'm going to join my university again for completing my degree....

I closed my journal, took my coffee which has become semi-cold...I went near to the window which was slightly open. It's a night..the weather was so calm and fresh... The wind is coming through the window and touching my face like the wind wants to remove all my sorrows..

Mahir

After finishing my breakfast I took my backpack hurriedly and was about to leave but my Mom called me from behind.

" Ma, I am already late" I shouted

She came towards me hurriedly and fed me one spoon of Yogurt. She believes in this superstition which I don't believe.

"Ek din na khane se kya ho jayga ma.. How many times do I have to tell you don't believe in these superstitions..nothing will happen"... I said wisely

"Achaa,for that you get good marks in the exam otherwise school mein kitne bude marks pate the tum. " Mom said confidently

"Not for this mom.. Not for this. I get good marks because I like the Subject. Achaa now I've to go bye."

Today I have a class test.
Keshav, who was waiting for me outside the door. He is my best friend since high school. Our bond is very special. But sometimes I feel jealous to see his marks. He doesn't study so much but always gets better marks than me. He waves his hand and I responded. Then I got up the car..... Oh God, we are so much late....

Bela

Today I'm going to start my new journey. My mom called me early in the morning. She tells me, again and again, to come back to Bangalore and work with my dad. Because they didn't like my idea to start again my study. My dad is a reputed businessman, he also suggested to join with him because this job will secure my life. SECURE.. What does it mean? Where this life can stop anytime. After died Anubhav I've realized that there is no secure life and if you want to secure it then onetime it will break itself so, from now I'll do whatever my heart will tell me to do. I want to complete my Mass com and Journalism course which I have left six months ago because of my marriage. Wish me luck my diary I'll meet you at night.

I closed my diary, open my cupboard. This moment is difficult, to choose a dress from the cupboard even I've so many dresses but can't decide what should I wear,I think this's every girl's problem. I took a yellow Chikankari Kurti with white Palazzo and got ready for my college.

------------------------------------------

I have reached at college and looking for my bestie Vishakha. My phone beeped, I saw Vishakha's massage. Oh, no She won't be able to come due to her personal problem. I replied her that " It's okay, I'll manage one day without you" This is the first time I'm going to attend my classes without Vish because except her I have no friends in my college. That time I had low self-esteem and zero confidence and for that, I couldn't make so many friends. I think this lack of conference level will always remain with me. I don't know why this happens to me but Whenever I try to interact with strangers, my body trembles, and I am unable to speak properly. I'm trying hard to overcome it but.... Ahhhh....

"Are you okay?" the person asked

I fell to the ground along with my bag. That person raised his hand to help me.. But I refused it and got up by myself. He picked up my bag and gave it to me.

"Tha-Thanks," I said

Before I could say somehing the bell rang I excused myself and left. I reached near my classroom. Some of my Batchmates were standing near the door. The way they were staring me like they saw a ghost. I entered the class with so much courage.

Mahir

I have a group of friends in my department,Keshav, Ronak, Yashvi and my girlfriend Janhavi. Yes I have a girlfriend but my other friends are kind of single. "Kind" Yeah because there are something between Ronak and Yashasvi but they just avoid that and Keshav he is single though.

In lunch break we five friend was sitting at canteen. We are gossiping but Keshav had been staring at one lady for a long time. I coughed to get his mind back in reality from fantasy. He looked us weirdly.

"Umm..I think, Someone is ready to get Mingle", I winked

Janvi: "Really? Who is that silly girl who like this idiot?"

Keshab: That girl is sitting alone. Look!!

Yashvi: Might be she is waiting for someone.. Let it go na..

Keshav was about to go to call her but bell rang and that girl hurriedly went out from their.

Ronak " Lagta hai yeh chance bhi miss ho gya" ( said sheepishly).

And we laughed at Keshav. But he felt embarrassed.

Oh, common guys, I was just trying to help her. May be she is new here that's why.

Yashvi: And how do you know?

Janvi: who took admission in 2nd year?

"Now how do you know that she is in 2nd year? "I wonder

Because she went upstairs after leaving canteen. And upstairs is only for...

"2nd year " I completed her sentence.

Yashvi: Offo guys... Tum logo ka aur koi kam nehi hain kya... We have our practical class. And you know na how angry is Satyajit sir.

"Yeah! let's go Keshav..iss baar nehi hua toh kya hua next time ho jayga" I winked

Yashvi , Rohan and Janavi were started laughing and Keshav gets angry and he left the canteen without us. We also followed him.

Bela

Today's experience in college was extremely bad. Whole day I felt lonely. But apart from this all negative experiences one good news is I was appreciated by teacher for my performance in today's surprise test. But I guess my bacthmates didn't like my appritiation. Any way tomorrow may be Vish will be present and I..

I stopped writing because of my phone was ringing, and it was my bestie.

"Hello Vish"

" Just listen to me are you free tomorrow after college? " Vish asked

" Ye.. Yeah"

" Okay, okay then we are going to Melbourne cafe near central Park ."

"But.. "

"Don't say anything, you will come with me okay bye.. See you tomorrow"

"Arre vishhh.."

She didn't listen me and cut the call.

*******************
So how was this? Did you like it? If you are excited for the next chapter then response... It motivates me to write the next chapter. Thank you