VII

TW; Swearing, blood

I woke up, forgetting that I was next to Ghostboo. His blood may have stained the bed a bit, but it was fine. I whispered into his ear, "good morning". He lifted his head, his hair was a mess as well which was quite funny.

"Good morning" Ranboo buried his face back into the pillow.

I had no motivation to get out of bed so I just sat that staring at the ceiling until Ghostboo would suggest something fun to do today. But he didn't.

Techno climbed up the ladder, "hey, Y/n, I just want to see if you wanted to go-". He looked up to see Ghostboo and I (sort of) cuddling. Techno growled, "HEY!". Ranboo yelped and teleported to the other side of the room. "THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?"

"Your mom." I sat up, "what are you doing here?!"

"I just wanted to see if you wanted come with me to Philza's house for dinner. But I see you are snuggling with your boyfriend" Techno scoffed. 

"First of all, I would love to come with you. Second, he's not my boyfriend, we established this before, Techno."

" uh huh, sure" he crossed his arms, looking toward Ranboo who was looking around the room awkwardly. "Get ready, I'm leaving now"

"Fine, I'll meet you there".

Techno climbed down the ladder and stomped through the snow. Techno needs to stop being protective. Just let me live my life you pig! I grabbed my satchel and walked out the door. Ghostboo followed.

"What did he mean by 'your boyfriend'?" He asked.

"He thinks we're together, since we've been together a lot" I kept my eyes in front of me,  not looking at him.

"Huh... strange" He looked down at the white snow, his ears drooped. "What will make them believe that we are just friends but still allow us to hang out together"

"Well first of all I never wanted for you to be around me"

"Excuse me! You were the one to not shoo me away, and you let me have your bed"

"And you were the one to kiss my chee-" I stopped myself before I could finish, probably shouldn't have brought that up...

"Argh! I'm so sorry about that!" He buried his face into his hands.

"It's fine, but why did you kiss me?" I removed his hands from his face.

"I- OH LOOKS WE'RE HERE!" Ghostboo presented his arms to Philza's house.

We headed inside, how was it already getting dark? Never mind that, we are having dinner with everyone! Phil had turned around, opening his arms he said "ah! Y/n! I'm glad you turned up! Welcome to the "family" dinner!"

"Who else will be joining us?" Ranboo asked.

"Ehh, Tommy, Tubbo, and maybe Fundy"

He then guided us to the table. I sat in the seat that was next to the far end. Ranboo tried sitting down next to me but Techno beat him to it. So he sat at the far end. Techno growled.

..................

Phil passed out some steak and other stuff onto our plates.

"Thank you!" Ranboo smiled.

"No problem!" Phil continued to pass out the food.

Techno had a crow sat upon his head not long after, soon one was on his arm. He growled again.