Sex as a weapon

"Of course, baby." Natasha pecked his lips twice before Steve deepened the kiss. He kissed her hungrily as he wrapped her hands around her and squeezed her ass.

"Are you using sex to get your way?" Steve breathed out as Natasha started kissing his neck.

"Is it working?" Natasha mumbled between kisses.

Steve's words caught in his throat with what she did next....

Natasha started grinding her hips against Steve's hardening cock. She pulled her shirt off, leaving her in nothing. Steve licked his lips seeing her on top of him, completely naked. Natasha pulled Steve's boxers down, releasing his dick from its confines. He groaned as she took him in her hand. Natasha stroked him a few times before raising off his body and bringing his length to her entrance. She slowly sunk down, filling herself as she watched his face. Steve watched his entire cock disappear before looking up to Natasha's eyes. Steve places his hands on her thighs as she started rolling her hips.

Steve couldn't take his eyes off Natasha as she started picking up her pace. He watched as his wife used him for her own pleasure before she brought him in for a searing kiss. Natasha started to whimper as she tried not to come undone before Steve. She was struggling, even before Steve broke the kiss and started kissing her neck. The next thing she knew Steve's fingers found her clit and she was barely hanging on.

"I thought you were having your way with me?" Steve whispered in her ear. Natasha would laugh if she could. Natasha started whispering dirty things in Steve's ear, earning a groan from him. She started clenching around Steve's cock as he started lift his his room thrust into her.

The couple came undone at the same time before Natasha collapsed on top of Steve. They both tried to catch their breath before Natasha spoke.

"So you'll meet him?"

"You're ruining the after sex glow, baby." Steve shook his face. "I will meet him. You're the devil." Steve chuckled.

"At least you got something out of it." Natasha laughed.

Steve shook his head before kissing Natasha's head. "We'll deal with it tomorrow." Steve wrapped his arms around Natasha before looking down and seeing her already asleep.

Super short today! Sorry, the next one will be longer!