yeoldaseot

A little over a month passed by and Seokjin's sweets business had actually started to take off. He definitely wasn't making enough to cover Jungkook's doctor fees, sadly meaning he would have to go through a dinner with his ex any day now, but enough that there was less stress on other necessary fees like bills and food.

Jimin had continued his friendship with Yoongi over the month, managing to get even closer to the alpha. After weeks of Jimin being adamant that he would never be comfortable using Hoseok's studio, despite Yoongi trying to help the two brush over their rough meeting, Yoongi instead brought Jimin to one of the studios at the BigHit building, saying that anytime Jimin was free or wanted to, he could book the studio and sneak him in to practice. Jimin happily accepted, giving the two of them a standing weekly hangout.

Jimin was in the middle of packing his bag for one of these hangouts when Jungkook came in the room, one hand resting on his 24-week baby bump. "Is it okay if Taehyung spends the night tonight?" Jungkook asked. "Since my appointment is so early tomorrow morning, he thought it would be easier on you if he were already here instead of us having to drive to his dorm to pick him up."

"Isn't he sweet?" Seokjin asked in a flat tone, still not the biggest fan of how lovey dovey his grandson's boyfriend was, as he continued to decorate the collection of mini no bake strawberry cheesecakes in front of him with whipped cream and strawberries.

Jimin sighed a bit. "That should be fine, but you can't go be off in your own little bubble. Your grandpa has a catering event tonight, so you two will have to watch Soyoung." Jungkook agreed and went back to his room where his phone was to text Taehyung to come on over. "I'm heading out to meet up with Yoongi."

"Have fun~" Seokjin commented, now placing the small desserts into a cardboard box for easy transport. "Don't come back pregnant." Jimin shot a glare at his dad before throwing his bag of his shoulder and leaving the house.

~

As soon as the door in front of him opened. Seokjin was assaulted by the strong presence of descenter. So strong that it caused him to stumble back a bit. "Sorry~" Namjoon said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his next. "I just came out of a rut, and the scent was still lingering a bit, so I had to get rid of it."

"A bit?" Seokjin asked sarcastically, shoving the box in his arms into Namjoon. "Happy birthday~"

Namjoon grunted quietly as the box hit his stomach, stepping back to avoid Seokjin running into him as the omega was already stepping inside his apartment. "I know for a fact that you are well aware it isn't my birthday, so what is this?"

"I told Jimin that I was catering an event tonight, so now you get a bunch of mini cheesecakes. Don't enjoy them all at once." Seokjin looked around the very small apartment, much smaller than what most CEOs would choose to live in. "Decided the penthouse life wasn't for you?"

Namjoon chuckled a bit as he stepped past Seokjin to set the box down on his coffee table. "I realized that life wasn't for me a long time ago." Seokjin didn't respond, the conversation from back when they had first started dating already playing through his mind. "So, I attempted to cook dinner, but it didn't exactly go well..." The omega glanced over to the kitchen area, where he could see the charred remains of whatever Namjoon had attempted to cook still sitting in a pan on a stove. "I ordered pizza instead, and it should be here in a little bit. I guess we could do that talking we're supposed to do."

Seokjin groaned sitting down on the couch while crossing his arms over his chest. "What do you want to know?"

Namjoon sat down next to him, the omega automatically creating more distance between them. "Let's start with Jungkook, since I am financially supporting him now."