3 Friends?

Bellas POV:

I left Nicks room to make us dinner.

Lowkey I dont know what to make so im making burgers 'cause who doesnt like burgers. Well other that vegans.

Once I finished the burgers I brought 2 plates upstairs.

I knocked on Nicks door first.

"Come in!" He shouts.

"Heres your food bitch!" I say giving him the plate.

"Thank you! Love you!"

"Love you too weirdo."

Next I knock in Clay's door.

"Come in." He says.

"Heres your dinner." I say.

"Thank you for making dinner!" He says.

"No problem me and nick were sick of pizza every night." I say.

"Honestly same." He says as I open his door to leave. "Thanks byeeee!"

"Bye!"

I walk downstairs and sit on one of the chairs at the island in the kitchen and eat while looking at Twitter.

♡Twitter ♡

User53:
Sapnaps stream today was funny! BellaElla should join the dream SMP honestly

User23:
She should!

User29:
She shouldnt she's annoying and would use everyone for clout 🙄

user66:
Yeah i agree with you shes annoying

Reading the hate doesn't always bother me but people saying I'm gonna use people for clout always gets to me.

Once I was done with my burger I put my plate in the sink and went upstairs into my room. My phone was some how on 2% so I put it on the charger and went into my bathroom. I took off my earrings and my makeup and got in the shower.

Once I got out and got changed into some gray sweatpants I stole from nick and a hoodie I stole from Clay I went back to my phone and realized I had a bunch of notifications from Twitter.

Twitter DMs

Tubbo:
Hi Bella! It was really great meeting you and I hope we can become friends! You seem like a really nice person to get to know.

BellaElla:
Hi Tubbo! It was amazing meeting you too! And of course we can become friends! Hope to talk soon!

TommyInnit:
Hello bella it was nice to meet you and i hope we can become friends and get to know each other!

BellaElla:
Hello tommy it was nice to meet you too and i would love to get to know you!

Ranboo:
Hi bella! It was nice to meet you and you seem like a great person! I hope we can get to know each other and become friends.

BellaElla:
Hi ranboo i would love to get to know you! It was also amazing to meet you too!

A/n: new chapter babes! Have a good dayyyy!!