Hawaii

🏝🥰🌶🌶🌶

David was lying on his stomach on the bed of their Hawaiian hotel suite roughly a week later. They had arrived three days prior, and had spend the first days with a mixture of hanging out on the private terrace with the small pool and an amazing sea view, dinners on said terrace, small trips around the island in the open Jeep he had rented and lots of sex.

This day though, it was raining heavily, and somehow they didn't mind. They had everything they needed in each other, and finally, the perfect excuse to NOT leave the room. They had ordered in champagne and strawberrys and relaxed in the whirlpool tub and even taken the sauna in the bathroom (although he asked himself what you needed a sauna for here) for a spin.

After that, Jen had some decided that his back was still tense and required an urgent massage.

Miraculously, they even had various kinds of massage oils among the bathroom anemities, and after smelling all of them, she had decided on what smelled like a delicious combination of coconut, lavender and nutmeg.

They were both in shorts and panties, a playlist with loungy music was playing, and she was sitting on his butt as she started to drip the warm oil on his back. She let both hands glide softly over his back, up to his neck and over his arms, to spread the oil she had applied. As she leant down to reach his arms, she places a soft kiss behind his ear, causing the skin to tingle.

She sat back up starting to gently knead the muscles of his lover back, working her way up while remaining relatively silent, only humming along with the melody softly. While the sound of her voice had always be incredibly sexy to him, the current, slightly raspy timbre was exceptionally alluring to him.

He closed his eyes, focussing on the feel of her hands on his skin, as she gently began to move them upwards, moving her fingers in circles and  causing his skin to burn and the muscles to melt.

After some time, she reached his neck, and as she had worked in the oil, she leant down to let her hands glide over his arms again, kissed the pulse point on his neck and as she did so, he could feel her naked front close to him as he felt her nipples graze his back.

"You like that?", she smiled as she whispered into his ear.

"Hmmmmm" was all he could moan, and then he had to sharply suck in a breath as she let her hands glide up the sides of his body. As she did so, he lifted his chest and she moved her hands more towards his front, over his nipples, up to his armpits.

He felt goosebumps form on his skin, and then she whispered suggestively: "if you want more, just turn around..."

She moved herself off of him to let him flip around. When he was lying on his back, she resumed her previous position, pressing her center against his groin. He sucked in another breath as she smirked and reached for the oil bottle again and dripped some of it on his chest.

She gently let her hands glide over his front, as he gently stroked her thighs with both hands, admiring the freshened up tan of her skin, now even deeper than when she had returned after filming. The existing tan lines almost evened out already as she had hardly worn any clothing these past few days.

Somehow, even with her blonde hair, his hands look rather pale against her skin. Must be the Greek genes, he tought.

Apart from her beautiful curves, another thing this tan accentuated beautifully was the intense blue of her eyes as she looked into his, a level of love and adoration pouring out of them that had him shiver.

It took all his self control to stand what she was doing, which was less of a massage but more of caressing his skin now, as much as he enjoyed this. She obviously felt his natural reaction pressed into her more than prominent by now as she seemed to let herself sink down on him even more, lace and cotton burning between them.

He began to let his hands wander up her legs, to her hips, to her waist and then over to her front, massaging her breasts and teasing her nipples with his fingers as their eyes were still locked with eachother.

Soon,she gently started to move her hips, rocking against him. Then she leant down and placed an open mouthed kiss on his lips as they both were already panting. When she lifted her butt to deepen their kiss further, he slipped one hand between them, below the crotch of her panty, gently caressing her skin with the back of his fingers. When he heard her suck in a breath, he moved the fabric to the side to sink his finger into her.

As their tongues wrestled, she began to move her hips to meet the movement of his finger as he thrust into her.

Soon, he sensed her quickened breathing and then, the sexiest, high pitched sound left her mouth against his lips as she came undone.

After riding off her high, she climbed off of him, and smirked as she wiggled out of her underwear, before reaching for the waistband of his. He lifted his butt to enable her to take off his shorts, and soon, she swung her leg back over him, reaching down to guide them to become one. She let out a moan as he sucked in a breath at the intensity of his feelings.

She leant down to kiss him, then she said: "I love you so much!"

"And I love you...", he panted, trying to control his breathing.

Then, she began to move on top of him varying the movement of her hips between a circling and a rocking motion as she sat up and threw her head back.

He was already seeing stars when he reached up to caress her breasts. Soon, he let his hands glide down to her waist to guide her to a slower rhythm to enable him to hold out long enough to make her come with him.

Soon, when she obviously felt herself build up again, she gripped his hands on her hips and pressed them down on the pillow beside his head, entwining their fingers, as she rocked against him almost violently, pulling him over the edge with her.

They remained in this position for a while, first catching their breath, then simply embracing the comfort of being so close to each other as she rested her head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around her. Their comfortable silence was broken by his rummaging stomach. They both began to laugh.

Jen rolled herself off of him and grabbed her phone on the nightstand.

"Oh wow, I just wanted to complain that you are always hungry, but when we both jump under the shower now, it would actually be and appropriate time for dinner already...", she laughed.

"Alright...", he replied, "Why don't you go first, but leave the door open, then I can lie here and admire my future wife for a little longer...", he winked.

She got up, doing a little naked catwalk towards the shower before she jumped under the spray, laughingly continuing her little show.

When she came back out, he quickly followed her example and when he was finished, she had already laid out a fresh set of clothes for him out on the bed after slipping into a comfortable dress herself. He smiled at that gesture. He was very well able to dress himself (occasional discussions about his choice of socks aside), and she knew that, but still, he enjoyed this gesture as a way of her taking care of him. He slipped into the shorts and T-shirt and joined her at the table as she was already digging up the menu of the day on the iPad.

They ordered the fish of the day with various sides and a nice bottle of wine, which they drank, sitting by the open terrace door, listening to the rain pouring down in the dark. After that, they fell into a deep, comfortable sleep.

The next day, when David woke up, he could see the sun seeping through the blinds again. Still, with Jen still asleep in his arms, he decided to close his eyes again. Screw the beautiful weather. He had everything he needed right here. The world outside this bed could wait a little while longer.