Chapter I

I just got out of my hectic college life as a BEED graduate. However, unlike my co-graduates, I am not getting ready for any licensure exams or in enrolling myself into an after graduate school but rather I will be preparing for something that I actually worked hard to get out of.

" Are you ready, dear? " Napataas ang kilay ko bago inilibot ang isang itim at de gulong na leather make up chair paharap sa nagsalita.

" I always do not have a choice but to be ready, " I told her in my sarcastic tone which she later on replied with a subtle laugh.

" Oh com'on, Omnia, it is your fiance that you are going to meet, " her crimson red hearty cute lips curved into a playful smile.

" You mean... YOUR FIANCE, Lluvia? Why did you even put me here? Ahhh, to have your alone time with that engineer! " I acted as if there is a light bulb that popped out of my head while my index finger is softly massaging my temple. " What is that guy's name again? Hmm is it not, Par-."

" Stop it! I am as well in a mission and I cannot just pull out, okay? Do not worry I will get you out of this once everything is settled, " I smiled at the woman in front of me, satisfied with what I have heared.

" Okay, if you told me so, " ani ko habang pilit na pinipigilan ang aking tawa which in return she just dismissed with both of her hands. I had to be sure that I will not stay long here. I am planning to start a new at magagawa ko lamang iyon kung mawawalan na ako ng koneksyon sa agency na kinabibilangan ko. I am kind of disappointed though, my mission for the last time is kind of lame. To pretend and be the fiance of someone else's fiance. Ugh, parang gusto ko nalang ihampas bigla sa pader ang ulo ng taong nakaisip na saakin ibigay ang responsibilidad na ito!

" By the looks of it, you seem to think of a million ways to kill Lluvia, " the door from the balcony of the fourth floor hotel suite I am in, suddenly sprang open and a woman with her black sleek long hair and iconic made of leather above the knee boots appeared before my sight. I frowned at her when our gaze met and she in return gave me a small smile.

" Congratulations to your engagement, Camellia! " She beamed at me using my real name with a hug which I am not prepared of. I did not protest though, she seem genuine about it kahit hindi naman kami ganoon ka-close.

" What are you doing here, Flamma? " Maingat na tanong ko. After all, isa parin naman siya sa mga superiors ko.

" I'm just going to fetch the lady whom you wanted to kill a minute ago, " she answered me sweetly her smile never vanquished.

" I told you, I only needed a moment, " Lluvia told the latter habang nakakrus pa ang mga braso niya sa harap ng kaniyang malulusog na dibdib.

" A moment is equivalent to ninety seconds and you have been here for like seven minutes and thirty-five, you should have told us that it is moments that you are asking, " walang emosyon na boses ang isinagot naman ni Flamma sa kaniyang kausap, ni hindi niya ito tinapunan man lang ng tingin subalit hindi nawawala ang kaniyang ngiti sa akin.

Mula labi hanggang sa mga mata ay masaya ang bukas ng mukha niya ngunit ang boses niya ay iba ang ipinapahiwatig. This girl in front of me right now seem to be fragile and frail, a damsel in distress, but by assessing carefully, judging with the way her tongue and lips move, the way she plays with her emotions and her acts, one could conclude that she is a dangerous woman to deal with.

" Oh! So the two most nicest people I know finally met, huh, " isa pang pamilyar na boses ang pumailanlang sa aking pandinig at nang tingnan ko kung saan nanggaling iyon ay napangiti ako.