Chapter 01 - Chapter 05

Cultivation Online - Chapter 1 Cultivation Online

+ Add to my favorites

No Previous

All chapters

Next →

"Brother! I got the game you wanted!" The teenager said cheerfully next to the young man laying on the bed. In her grasp was a large helmet that looked like a bike helmet, but with more of a sci-fi look.

The young man's eyes were closed, seemingly asleep, but the girl continued to speak: "Here, let me help you put it on…"

The girl climbed on the large bed that could fit an entire family of four, and she lifted his head, putting the helmet she had prepared on his head.

"Thank you…" The young man finally spoke in a hoarse voice after she gently laid his head back down.

The girl smiled, tenderly caressing his hair so it wouldn't bother him. "Brother, although I will be busy with school this week, next week for sure, I will play with you."

"Un…"

"I will come back later, so until then, have fun!" After those words, she went to touch the button on the side of the helmet and waited a few moments before leaving the young man alone.

It only took a few seconds after the button was pressed for the young man's body in the real world to fall into a state similar to slumber. He could no longer smell the aroma that was unique to his room or feel the weight of the blanket pressing down on his body. Instead, he could feel himself standing, something he didn't have the opportunity to experience for many years.

The world before him was mostly black, like the night sky without stars, and he could see white numbers floating above him, slowly counting down.

The source of this content is lightnovelpub[.]com

«10:01»

«10:00»

«09:59»

"I can see… I can feel my limbs… I… am no longer blind or a cripple..." The young man broke down in this darkness, becoming emotional and falling to his knees.

He was born with an incurable illness that left him blind at the age of 7 and crippled at the age of 13. He is now 18 years old, and for the past 5 years he would lay in his bed, unable to do anything else besides just laying there; it was a gruesome and unimaginable life that one wouldn't even dare to imagine themselves in.

However, for this young man who has spent more than half of his life living in a world void of light, he was able to continue living without giving in to despair because of his caring younger sister, who supported him every day without any complaints.

"So this is the world's first VRMMORPG with 100% immersion, huh."

When he first heard of the game from his younger sister, he almost couldn't believe it.

A game that operates inside the mind of the individual, allowing that person to live in another world without the need to move a single limb — who would believe that such an incredible and advanced technology could exist? Not to mention that this high-tech technology was announced to be affordable enough for even the most common families to enjoy.

Visit l/ight/nov/elpub[/.]com for the best novel reading experience

It was unimaginable at first, but experiencing it firsthand, the young man can only believe it.