Chapter 46 - Chapter 55

Chapter 46 Learning About The Situation

+ Add to my favorites

← Previous

All chapters

Next →

"What's the matter, Brother Yuan? Are you full already?" Xiao Hua asked him after noticing that he'd stopped eating the food.

"No... not yet…" Yuan quickly returned to stuffing food into his mouth, but his ears remained perked and focused on the group of players behind him, as he was curious about this 'Player Yuan' they were mentioning. Surely, they must be talking about someone else who has the same name as him, right? After all, it's not uncommon for people to have the same name in games nowadays, as they have removed the 'unrepeatable names' limit for most games these days, allowing players to have whatever name they want without the frustration of changing names because someone had already picked the name before them.

"Though, this Player Yuan sure is quite the mystery. Anyone with a working brain would not hide their existence when there's so much fame to their name. If he continues to hide his identity, people will eventually forget about him, wasting this massive opportunity to become famous."

"Do you think Player Yuan is actually someone within the Legacy?"

"That's not possible. Everyone in the Legacy has already announced their identity in the game to the world, and we know that it's not possible for one person to have two different characters in this game even if they buy two consoles."

"It doesn't matter who this Player Yuan is! As long as there's a bounty for his head, everyone will be aiming to PK him!"

'Good heavens, what on earth did this Player Yuan do to make the players so angry?' Yuan silently pondered to himself as he listened to the players talk.

A few minutes later, when Yuan could no longer contain his curiosity, he turned around and spoke to the players, "Excuse me, can you tell me more about this Player Yuan? What did he do to make the others want to Player Kill him?"

Hearing his question, the players looked at him with a weird expression.

"Hm? You don't know about Player Yuan? Have you not been on the internet lately? Even people who don't play the game know about him!" One of them said to them.

The source of this content is l/igh/tnovelpub[./]com

"Unfortunately, I haven't…" Yuan said with a bitter smile.

"Well, Player Yuan is a mysterious player who has been dominating the game with an impossibly fast progression recently, and there are even accusations of him being a cheater."

"A cheater?" Yuan's eyes widened with surprise. How does one even cheat in this game?

"Is that why people want to PK him? Because he's cheating?" He then asked.

"That's only one of many reasons why people want him dead. Well, the biggest reason is that they envy this Player Yuan, who is akin to a god-like existence in this game at this current moment."

"God-like existence?" Yuan expressed awe.

"Of course. He not only has a Divine-grade technique but also a Divine-grade servant! And it hasn't even been that long since the game launched! It's no wonder people are calling him a cheater! How else can you progress that fast?!"