CHAPTER 7

It has been 2 days since Y/N last saw Camilo. They hope he was doing okay. After all, yesterday was when his cousin gets proposed isn't it? Y/N heard that something must've bad happen to the miracle. Y/N wasn't sure yet though. They just hope their all doing fine. Y/N wanted to talk to Camilo about what's gonna happen but their too scared to go in front of the house. Y/N wasn't sure if Abuela will let them in since she's probably angry about something. Abuela does look angry. Y/N peek out from their bedroom window and saw Abuela looking at the town. They thought that this is probably the right chance to go knock on the Casita's door.

Y/N quickly went out, leaving their bag at home and goes to the Casita without anybody knowing. Y/N knock on the door and Camilo opened it. "Hey-" Camilo drag Y/N in and puts a finger in front of Y/N's mouth. "What are you doing here?" Camilo asked. "I was just wondering about how you were doing!" Y/N whispered yell. "And what happen??" Y/N added. "Nothing happen." Camilo said. "Are you sure? You look troubled." Y/N said, making sure that Camilo wasn't lying. Before Camilo could respond, a bunch of flowers spawn at the floor and Isabela and Mirabel drop from the sky and landed on the bed of flowers.

"You're such a bad influence." Isabela said and suddenly the front door opened, revealing an angry looking Abuela. "What is going on here?!" Abuela yelled and Isabela and Mirabel quickly stood up. Mirabel explained how she's going to save the miracle, how the candle is getting brighter and that's why she's in the vision. Y/N doesn't know what Mirabel was saying. A vision? Saving the Miracle? Is the miracle in danger? Abuela yelled. "You HAVE to STOP MIRABEL!" The yell echoed. "The cracks started with you, Bruno left BECAUSE of YOU, Isabela is out of control because of YOU!" Abuela yelled some more and Mirabel was stunned.

"I don't know WHY you weren't given a gift but THIS IS NOT AN EXCUSE FOR YOU TO HURT THIS FAMILY." Abuela told Mirabel and Mirabel looked down. Mirabel looked at Abuela with tears forming in her eyes. "I will never... be good enough... for you.." Mirabel said. "No matter how hard I tried..." Mirabel added some more. Julieta and Agustin watch from afar, feeling sad for their child. "Luisa will never be strong enough for this family and Isabela will never be perfect enough." Y/N looked at both Luisa and Isabela who looks sad. Its like they've had too much burden on them. Camilo took a hold of Y/N's hand and squeezed it. Camilo watch Y/N from the side glance and gave a smile.

Y/N knew he meant that everything is going to be okay but will it really be okay...? Mirabel and Abuela had a fight and the fight ended with a, "THE MIRACLE IS DYING BECAUSE OF YOU." Mirabel spat out, leaving a shock Abuela. Mirabel realized what she said but before she could do anything, the cracks started getting more of a problem as it reach on top of the candle. The whole Casita shakes and everybody was almost losing their balance. "THE CANDLE!" Pepa pointed out and everyone looked at it. "CASITA, GET ME UP THERE!" Mirabel yelled and the fences turned into a ladder.

"Y/N, GET OUT OF HERE!" Camilo warned and Y/N hesitate. "WHAT ABOUT YOU?!" Y/N yelled. "I'll be fine! Just GO." Camilo said as he shapeshifts himself to try and get Mirabel from danger. Camilo was almost up there to get Mirabel but his power disappeared. Same thing happen to Isabela. Felix saved Antonio from almost getting crushed from a giant brick. The Casita made the tiles push everyone out to the front door. Julieta called out Mirabel to just leave the candle behind. Y/N was getting pushed from the tiles and Camilo catched them.

The house crumbled down leaving dusts and broken bricks. Mirabel looked at the candle and it already burned out. Everyone looked at the now broken down Casita, their only home. Abuela sat down, devastated. Pepa calm down Abuela and Julieta told Mirabel to stay put. Camilo just looked at the mess and Y/N doesn't really know what to say. Everything happen so fast and Y/N didn't get to react everything. Y/N took a hold of Camilo's hand and squeezed it gently. "Its alright." Y/N reassured him and Camilo gave them a sad smile."Has anyone seen Mirabel?!" Both Camilo and Y/N heard. They look around and Mirabel was indeed gone. Everyone started calling out for Mirabel and everything was dull. Everything was full of sadness. They never manage to find Mirabel, not even in the next morning.