CHAPTER 8

Days Passed...

It has been 3 days since the Casita broke down. They found Mirabel and Bruno came home. The casita house is fully built and in the end, Mirabel was the miracle itself. Everything ended up happily. There's only one thing left to do before everything is perfect.

"You can do it, Camilo!" Felix cheered. Y/N is waiting in Mirabel's room. Y/N wasn't sure why but today, Camilo was gonna confess to Y/N. Camilo is nervous but Y/N doesn't know about it. Everyone cheered for Camilo and he thanked everyone. They opened the door and Felix gently push Camilo in the room. Camilo hide a flower behind his back and Y/N greeted him. "Hey Camilo." Y/N said and pat the extra spot on the bed where he can sit. Camilo sat beside Y/N and looked at what Y/N was sketching about.

"Me? Again?" Camilo laughed and blush appeared on Y/N's face. "Your just fun to draw." Y/N answered, they let out a small chuckle. Camilo rolled his eyes. They both sat in silence. Camilo doesn't know when he should start to confess. "So uhm. You see... I got something to tell you." Camilo said, it almost sounded like a whisper. "Hm?" Y/N ask. "I don't really know where to begin.." Camilo confessed. "Its alright. Just say or do whatever you feel like to." Y/N said. Camilo thought for a moment and he just goes for it.

Camilo kissed Y/N and it took them off guard. He pulled away from the kiss and hide his face on Y/N's chest. "I like you." He muttered and give Y/N a (A flower of your choice). Y/N melted from the kiss and pats Camilo on the head. Y/N finds Camilo really adorable. The way he's so flustered to confess. "Awh, I like you too." Y/N said, they lifted up Camilo's face and gave a small peck on his lips. A blush appeared on both of their faces. Suddenly, the door burst open and everyone cheered. Y/N became more embarrassed and Camilo just rolled his eyes at his family. Camilo kissed Y/N's cheek, "Do you wanna go out tomorrow?".

"Sure." Y/N said and they gave Camilo a kiss on the cheek too.

THE END