𝟙𝟝 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕤𝕒𝕡𝕡.

Max added Anouk to the chat.
F1 🏎💨🏁

Lando: hi Tasha!

Anouk: hey old race buddy!

Seb: hi welcome to the chat! But uhm...i thought you and max were not on speaking terms...

Max: we talked it out.

Anouk: he had an good reason.

Max: we're gonna share custody after Monza!!

Kimi: but...

Lewis: so you lied in that group chat again?

Max: no, i just didn't want to talk about what i had to give up! Okay!

Carlos: so all's good?

Anouk: jupp! 👍🏻

Charles: so you are coming to the races?

Anouk: i am at one now! But not every race i can make it. Got too much to do...

Kelly: 🙄 don't be so dramatic, these guys have to do even more...

Anouk: in some aspects yes. But they have a winter break and a summer break. I do not! I work 7 days a week for 52 weeks a year. I got to travel all over Europe, checking up on karting tracks. I train some kids in go karts, i have to be present on interviews, paper work, i have to give my input on the racing designs, i have to go to meetings all over the world. I get sponsored by Swarovski, Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein! I have to walk catwalks for that. So tell me if I'm being dramatic?

Lando: you forgot that your a full time single mom...

Anouk: i know, I wasn't including mijn dropje!

Max: and that you don't have a burn out yet...

Lewis: and i thought we were busy...

Kimi: bwoah kid... take it easy will you!

Daniel: I'm impressed by you! What a business woman.

Anouk: thanks Guys!

Lando: so if you don't mind me nosing around a bit. What was the real reason max kicked you out?

Max: Tasha wanted to keep the baby, so if we stayed together my dad would have made sure it would never be born or i had to get her out of my life so the baby would be safe.

Lewis: but what did you want?

Max: i would have wanted to be in his life every step...

Seb: so you choose the baby's life over your own happiness?

Max: yeah. Basically.

Nando: why didn't you tell us this in the first place?

Max: because you guys were super angry with me and i knew that whatever i had to say, would not be heard.

Kimi: bwoah...the kid does have a point there...

Anouk: all is forgiven!!

Kelly: max is still mine!

Anouk: 🙄