𝟜𝟠 𝕀𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕒.

📍Mexico

📍Mexico.
Liked by maxverstappen1 and 2.116.465 others.
@tashaanoukbutch: is this too hot for you max?? Because I love this dress!! Thank you for the dress, Maxie!

@maxverstappen1: yess! Too hot!! But I'm glad you love the dress, baby!!
   @tashaanoukbutch: and I'm still gonna wear it.
   @maxverstappen1: fine...but not my fault if i get jealous!!
   @tashaanoukbutch: why? You want me?
   @maxverstappen1: hmm...no not really...
   @tashaanoukbutch: then don't get jealous, liefje!
@user1: how can she not see that max is so in love with her!! It's getting frustrating!!
@landonorris: beautiful dress!! Shame I'm not a girl...
   @tashaanoukbutch: who says you have to be a girl to wear dresses!
   @carlossainz55: if you want to wear a dress, wear a dress. I'm not stopping you nor am i going to love you any less!
   @maxverstappen1: who cares you're a guy and wear a dress. If that is what you want then why not...
   @tashaanoukbutch: max and Luke put on dresses too when we went shopping Wednesday...
   @maxverstappen1: they feel kind of free...
   @charles_leclerc: hahaha max in a dress! I'm pissing my pants in laughter!
   @pierregasly: i would see you wear a dress too, amour!!
   @charles_leclerc: 😳