Conversation

" oh.. I saw you were in the kitchen earlier? Weren't you? What do you want? Step mother? "

" cant i find out about you as your step mother? And, now that your mother is gone! I have every right to find out about you. Am i correct? "

"Oh.. Please. Stop this!! Listen step mom, i do not care about your stories!! First at all, tell me what do you want to say first? Please....? "

" Audrey, that's what i need to ask from you. Not from me. And, why are you sweating here and there looking for something on the phone? What's on the phone that makes you sweat so much? Audrey..?"

" oh gosh! Step mom? Actually why are you asking me so many questions? did i do any fault? And, you are acting like my dad left this house to you? I grew up in this house since i was little!! You know that right??? "

" i knew that very well Audrey. So why were you got so scared when you saw me? I mean.... If you haven't done anything wrong? "

" No.. Actually.. Step mom? What i'm saying is... You look like a ghost sometimes!! Seriously!!😂
I mean... Not at one time. You haunt in this house all on the day!!! Right? "

" what is the meaning of that story Audrey? " step mother asked.

" oh please, i don't have any time to understand. I have a lot of works to do! So, I'm leaving! Good bye!!"

" just wait.... Audrey..? What are you hiding behind? "

" oh my god!! Actually what is this!!! Do you want me to tell you everything? I went to look for a friend's number!!! "

" mm.. Audrey... So, you can show me your friend's number? Audrey, i really don't know what you were going to do next.. I gave you so much care and love as your own mother. Isn't it? "

" yes yes why not!!😂 i know it. But, what I'm saying is............

That time, The house bell rang. My step mother opened the door. I saw my dad coming from work.

" oh daddy, how are you? "
I asked.

" Audrey? Come to my room now! I want to talk with you about something..." Dad told to me.

I was surprised to hear that all of a sudden. I thought he was being asked to come and blame for what something i had done wrong.

" Audrey's step mother? Can you make me something to eat for dinner? " Dad asked.

He said that without even looking at my face and, went to his bed room.

" Audrey, i know your father asked you to come. I know the reason too. So, go there and talk to your father.... "

With that step mother went to the kitchen to prepare food.

" Audrey..... I really think... Today, he is trying to blame you. Should i go there? Actually why? Do i have other work to do? "
I just asked a lot of questions myself.

After, i went to the bed and started to thinking..

" Daughter? I told you to come....... "

I heard Dad say that from the next room. I did not react to it.

" why are you so disobedient? Audrey....? "

Again i did not respond. In fact i did not feel like talking to him.

" Dad!!!! Seriously, if you want to blame me, just come here and curse!!! Please dad!!!! " i told.

" I don't need to curse you Audrey just come here....."

Then i wondered why dad, who doesn't come to talk much, asked me to come today. I was curious. Then i went to his room and asked.

" why dad? "

" come here and sit down."

" no no no!! I don't want to sit down dad, tell me something straight!! "

" Dear, Audrey... My assistant resigned. He helped me a lot with my works. But, he told me that he will come back again. So Audrey I'm..................

" so dad!!! What do you tell me to do then??? " suddenly, i asked.

" Darling.. Audrey.. My daughter... You did a lot of bad things. But, i knew Audrey, you're a good, intelligent, talented, girl. I have a lot of lectures to do from tomorrow morning. Wouldn't it be nice if you come and help me while you were home alone these days? "

" oh dad... I thought this! This was the reason you told me to come. Right? I'm done with this drama anyway!!"

" Daughter? This is not a joke. I'm stuck with my works these days. In fact, it's hard for me to do them alone Audrey.... Can you understand me...? "

" Dad, did you forget so quickly that i was studying at an educational institution? And, you only remember me when you need a help!!!! "

" Oh...... My dear.... I know. Just tell me, why am i not looking for you? I love you so much my princes.... "

" love you??? Really!! I can see that anyway!! Then, why did you left me since i was a child??? "

" Audrey. Please listen to me..... Now I'm close to you my dear. You can ask me any question you want..... "

" oh my god!!! God bless to me!! Please stop this okay daddy??? "

" why are you doing like this to me Audrey..? I'm really worried about you so much... Your mom also..............

" Stop!!!! Enough this!!! That mom story, love story!! Disgusting to hear same thing, same word!! "

" Audrey what's your problem honey? I'm here to listen..... Yes?? "

" No no no, Dad i can take care of my problems okay?? But why if you really need someone else, you can find a new assistant too!! Can't you?"

" no! My dear! I have my daughter. No need to look for anyone else.. I mean I..............

" okay!! Stop this!! I will come!! I will inform about this! are you happy dad?? " now I'm going!!

When i looked at dad with a sad face, and, was about to go back.....

" one thing daddy! You don't know who i am. A lot of people left from my life!! But, the truth is... I don't need to do that to anyone. Because, i know my personality well. And, I'm sorry for talking like this dad. Hope, you will understand me. That's it! Good night dad!!!

After i went to the room restless. However, it all just hurt me.... I just don't know what to do... But i don't know what will happens next, but I'm ready to face to this all problems. Because, I'm AUDREY!