Chit Chat..

As I walked towards to Julia's House I realized that someone was in the house. Looks like someone came there.

" Julia? Is that your mother..? "

" No Audrey. My mother comes at night. Stop the vehicle! "

After, that I went inside to the house with Julia.

" aaaah. Funny girl? Are you home? You guys went to watch movies secretly? Without us? " Michelle asked.

" Audrey and Julia? How did you two really forget us? " Olivia also asked.

" oh my God Julia....!! These idiots came!! God bless to me then!!😂 "

" what? We are not an idiots... I think that's you Audrey. Melissa told.

" haha! Please.. Stop this.. Guys... You guys behaving like kids.. " Julia told.

" Idiots??? What are you doing here?? " I asked.

" well.... Guys.? How did you get in? I looked the house and left nah? " Julia asked from them.

" haha! Audrey and Julia! We will not ask you for more information. Anyway, Mrs Eva came home early, Today... So... At that moment... We thought, we would come and see you both... Is there have any problem? " Michelle asked.

" No idiots! That's okay! "

" Well.... Julia and Audrey? We are very happy too. You guys had a lot of fun right? That's amazing! "
Olivia told.

" So.. How's the movie? Audrey? " Michelle asked.

" Julia was the only one who cried until the end of the movie!! Lol😂 "

They started to laugh....

After few minutes later...

I went to the Kitchen to meet Julia's mother.

" Audrey dear? How are you? " Mrs Eva asked.

" I'm fine Aunty. Looks like you came earlier Today? "

" Yeah... Dear.. I wanted to meet you anyway... "

" Sorry... Aunty... I couldn't talk in the morning. "

" It's okay Dear... But, I'm so glad you're still my daughter's best friend... Keep that friendship forever. And, Dear.... Take good care of my daughter... "

" yes Aunty.. Eva.. I will try to do my best! "

" That's great... So.. How's the Movie Today? "

At that moment, I was reminded of what happened in this afternoon. I did not say that because she would be shocked if she found out...

" oh Mrs Eva. Today is a good day. The Journey is Good. But, we just came back quickly. "