Description about Audrey..

When I got home from work, I ran into the bed which helps relive myself. As soon as I went to bed, I lowered my eyebrows and suddenly many things became figurative and floated in my mind, adding tears to my eyes about the frustrated past. I did not want to memorize that suffocated life I had gone through. But, I did not regret all those bitter events and rebuild my future life.

I was not interested in all those who left during the best times of my life, and those who are currently holding hands with me. Because, I knew very well that there are very few opportunities in this world for someone to stay with another until the end of their life.

I had six friends who felt like my own sisters since I was a child, but my interest in them gradually waned , as my mother whom I firmly believed in, left our family when I was 6 years old. Suddenly, She got a job and returned to Canada. There after, I was again drifted to this dark hole when my father left me behind with my step mother. So I have to grew up without the love of my parents for six years under the care of my step mother.

Six years later, my father came back to me but I never saw my mother again. When I realized that he had come alone, some of stories my mother had told me when I was a child brought a smile as well as tears to my face, turning the love I had about everyone into an unpleasant thought. Because, when I was a child, my mother always told me that she hoped to stay with me like a strong chain for the rest of her life. The trust in my mother whom I trusted the most in this world was shattered from the day she left me.

My six friends knew about my character better than my father. because, when I engage in risky activities because of my loneliness, they all advised me and saved me from those bad actions. From that, they made me realize that I was a very cruel girl, but they never left me alone.

Their names respectively were, Julia, Michelle, Jedi, Olivia, Melissa and Eliza. My best friend was a 23 year women named Julia. Julia, two years older than me. The fact that I was the only young but they did not make any problems because of my age. But six of them were older than me. I did not associate with anyone other than them. However the others did not come to associate with me. Because, I was a very cruel girl among them. I did very bad actions since I was in school.

As a result, my step mother had heard a lot of complains from my teachers. Everyone was talking to each other that it might have been due to my family background. my father came back to me again, but I did not stop engaging in those cruel activities. I did not know why I was doing that. but, really one of the root causes of it was because, one day when I was little, I was teased by everyone. Everyone wondered and asked, "why my parents left me when I was little?" I did so out of concern and anger at their adherence.

But now I'm a bit free of those actions because, I have a better understanding of the world today. But, still behaved as before at some point. My father was a lecturer in law. He love me but did not go to show it. But, I knew it was the father's zone of action. He did not have the time to look after me because, he was very busy with his works. Sometimes, My step mother tried to fill my mother's gap by imitating my mother's actions. But, she stopped doing it because, I was becoming increasingly an unpopular girl with everyone.

These days I am working as a student in a reputed educational institution. My best friend Julia and five other friends are also working in its high positions. Julia is holding the top post. Although I was a very playful child during school days. But, I was very good at education. One day, I remember I won the award for the best student. After that everyone's question was "How the worst child in the school won the award for the best student? " I did not listen to those useless stories. But sometimes, because of some mistakes I made, my step mother met my teacher twice a month. I was ridiculed by everyone but I was not shaken by it.

I am very religious. I always talked to God about my problems. In each case, I have received God's bless. Every time, I was into aesthetics. When I was little, My mother brought me a piano. I used to play it every time when I felt lonely. But, when I remember how my mother had left me, then I covered the piano with a nearby cloth and ran back into the room to cry secretly. Sometimes my step mother, who secretly overheard me crying alone, she would come to me and try to comfort me. But, l always left her as If nothing had happened.

I lived with the strength of not losing my mother to me as a grief. although my friends were always a strength to me. But, I did not show much interest in them because, the love and trust in everyone was lost because of my mother. But, I trusted Julia a little bit because she never broke her promises with me. When I was little, I did not believe that promise at first that she would not leave me but gradually as I got older I began to believe it. I was surprised because that she still with me. I met her when I was 6 years old. But, I did not trust anyone too much because I had a suspicion in my mind that any person could change in the future. Those bitters memories filled my eyes with tears. However few minutes later, I fell asleep unknowingly remembering almost all of those bitten and bitter memories. I was not surprised that I fell asleep so quickly because of my fatigue.....