A meeting at midnight

The time is 3.15a.m. I realized that everyone in the house had gone to bed. Slowly, I got out of bed and drank from a glass of water that was covered by a nearby lid. It was not to fall asleep, I'm staring straight at the clock.

After a few minutes later....

I came out of the room and put a massage on the fridge door.

Dear father,

Today, I'm going to meet Julia. Don't be afraid. I will come home with her tomorrow. No special reason. But, i will go out with her in this evening too. Daddy, you don't need to come. I'm not a kid. I can do my work alone. I wanted to put a massage because i don't need to wake up you. Do your works well. May god bless!

Audrey.

After, i took the keys to drive daddy's another car. But, i don't even have a driver's license. I thought to drive to Julia's house. I thought, that Dad would not have to find out about this.

 I thought, that Dad would not have to find out about this

Few minutes later......

It was 4.30a.m. when i arrived there. Actually i can drive safely. Even if i don't have licence. Later, i parked the car under a nearby mango tree and went to the house.

I slowly began to knock on the door.

" Julia? I'm Audrey!!! Are you there? Open the door!"

But, there was no response. Later, i tried to call her. But there was no money in my phone. After, i saw upstairs window was open. I saw a ladder next to me pushed against the wall too. Then i took the ladder and went upstairs  to meet her.

From the time, i was a child, i was a master of such works like this!😂 i came to her window and knocked on the window but there was no sign of anyone inside. After, I jumped out of the window.

" Julia? Are you here? Can you hear me idiot? "

Few minutes later....

I saw a shadow coming towards me. I realized that it was Julia. She is holding a broom in her hand and she tried to hit me very hard. 😂

When i was realized that, i put flash light that i had on my phone to my face and tried to scare her.

" hi I'm ghost yoda! And you?😂 "

" what? Your voice very familiar to me. Also, I've seen you before? Would you please show me your identity before i call the police!!! Who are you? "

 Also, I've seen you before? Would you please show me your identity before i call the police!!! Who are you? "