¡! ♡ 𝟔

It was the next morning and she was literally running towards the elevator when she heard Jimin calling out for her.

"Y/N be ready by 10 in the evening tomorrow. I'm taking you somewhere. No excuses." He winked and before she could ask him any questions the elevator came up and she entered.

He was gone again and he vanished. She would have to ask him after the shoot. He won't be there to shoot today because he finished his part, the day before yesterday.

As the elevator rang, she chipped off the tracker on her I'D and set it to a café by the street lane. She was walking out the premises. She drove to the destination within 10 minutes. As she parked her car beside the footpath, she did spot a familiar car in its usual spot.

She retorts and knew he was going to be there, she then sprinted all the way down the lane, Y/N stops in front of the cozy restaurant. She pushes the door open, and enters the restaurant. The receptionist looks with a subtle smile on her face. The woman with her hair tied up high in a bun did recognize Y/N at a glance but still she had protocols to follow.

"Orange juice with blueberries would be fine." She nodded and led Y/N to the peach brown painted door.

KIM SONG-HO in golden letters were nailed. She entered the manager's office following her.

"The key Ma'am!" 

She blinks and takes it from her. She bows down and leaves her all alone in the vintage themed room. The manager wasn't here. He never was. Pushing his chair out of the way, Y/N's fingers trace on the patterns carved out on the wooden office desk. She completes the code by moving the parts and inserting the small key in the small hole that opens.

A thud sound echoes and the metal tiles move thrust down. The steps appear under the table. Sitting down, she slips down the inclined plane and then walks down the stairs that appear. She looks back and watches the path get closed.

"Thought I had see you here!" His attention shifted to her.

"Of course you did Y/N."

Taehyung wore a see through black shirt with a black leather jacket concealing the unnecessary exposed skin. His legs were wrapped with black pants, that loosened at the ends. His café au lait eyes narrowed, lips in a upturned smirk.

"Can you take me to Busan next month?" Taehyung tilted his head, raising his eyes at her.

"Got some work there pretty girl??" "Yes, just accompany me there!" Y/N, couldn't help but snap back to him. She quietly strides over to where he was. Her mouth was twisted with the bitterness, she was holding in.

"Let's go in Y/N." He opens his mouth disinterested of any allegations.

"Ma'am! Sir! Your membership?" The guard asked who was in charge. "He has them!" I answered.

Seeing their admit, he let them in. "The show starts in 10 minutes. Please make yourself comfortable." He bowed down and left them alone. The huge ballroom was themed of a theatre. The chairs and tables laid out in patterns. Some high officials whom Y/N recognized were seated comfortably, chatting with their colleagues. They occasionally scanned the area, stopping at the alluring women of choir singing a silent ballad.

Taehyung signaled a waiter to him and whispered something in his ear to which the man nodded frantically.

"I need distraction." He smiled at her for the first time in the day. Y/N felt his presence, the dark aura he tends to send to the people when he was around. He looked at her if she was a stranger. Taehyung held an unreadable expression in his eyes. He stood beside once again after he was done scanning the place around. She elbows him and tries him asking about the guy they had been here to see.

"He's here." He initiated a whistle and directed his eyes behind her.

"You both are not here to see the act." She, at once, looks behind at the source of the voice. The owner stood with a haughty roll of eyes. "Oppa!!" Y/N quickly runs into his arms.

"Sweetie, you gonna ruin my makeup!!" He still hugged her tightly.

"Jin look how interested she in meeting everyone except me!! I told you to believe but you just won't!" Taehyung was already starting with his complaints.

She felt like she was staring at him too much then it was needed so she averted her gaze over to Jin.

"Shut up Taehyung. We both know what's true!" Jin rolled his pretty eyes and passed a world wide handsome smile over to her.

"Dear!! Namjoon may need your help, he's gonna be acting today. Why don't you help him with his lines?" Jin requests Y/N with one of his sweetest smiles. She nods to him and walks toward the Namjoon's space.

"Fine. Just fall for her beauty like everyone else and me." 

Taehyung snickered lowly and Jin had heard him perfectly. Their gaze was fixed onto the back of Y/N as she disappeared into the red velvet drapes. But Jin was already in relationship, a secret one to be precise. He just saw Y/N as his baby girl, best friend.

"Taehyung, stop with your stupid comments. Speak something I had like to hear." Jin retorted and sat on one of the seats and nodded at the younger guy. The latter took his jacket off and swung it over his shoulder.

"She confessed to Hoseok after I kissed her." Taehyung was irritated already. He sat down beside Jin and took out a cigarette, placing it between his lips. Jin's eyes never left him in the meanwhile, he was following his every movement.

"Well, it was bound to happen. She loved you yet you chose to ignore it and Hoseok happened to make her his and now suddenly you have objections. Weren't you alright when they had intimate moments?"

Taehyung felt anger bubbling in him now, he could burst any moment. He narrowed his eyes and looked over to the gorgeous male next to him. His neck craned with pain yet he kept staring at him.

"I always kept my distance for my reasons. He knows it was me who put a claim on her the moment she entered into our lives." His teeth still held the cigarette and he took his hand out to Jin for the lighter which the older gave after searching for it.

"I had like to stop you right there. It was Jungkook who first saw her, not you and may I make it clear to you, she has all of us wrapped around her finger. I may love my cousin but still Y/N-"

"No one has been able to walk out of her trance. We didn't make any advancements but Hoseok did! And now she wants him then what's the wrong in it?? Huh! It's better if she's with him. He'll at least know to keep her safe unlike you." Jin was practically throwing daggers at Taehyung at the moment. He felt enraged and he knew he had to calm down, he had an act to perform.

"I thought so Hyung. But I have told you Y/N is mine and mind me when I say it. No need to remind me the past, moreover there's something I got to know which states that I should be with her not Hoseok." Taehyung admired the dim golden lights around the place. He took a puff of air and blew it out, throwing his head back, the smoke easing his tensed body.

"What are you talking about? What did you know? And what about the past Taehyung?? Don't you dare hide it from me." Jin threatened him, sending him death glares and snatched the cigarette from his fingers and he himself, smoked and looked at former lazily.

"Join me. I have already talked to Jimin. The past. Looks like, it is persistent in bringing all of our sins back including Y/N's. I'm not going to reveal the name to you."

Taehyung, relaxed his posture, he was more open now. He found a nodding Jin, gazing at him. Perfect, he had trapped Jin and now next was Namjoon. He knew past had done its part. Jin, of course hated what he had done, and he would do anything to correct it and he thought maybe this was the chance.

"She wants to go to Busan by next month." Jin initiated a clap in between of the performance, the crowd following his actions. "For what?" "I don't know." He raised his eyebrow, he leaned back a bit till Taehyung could hear his breathing. "Find out."

"Are you going to act today?" Jin asked, this time not looking at him but looking at the dance being performed by a couple in front of him.

"Yes."

"Good. Go get your face done." He smirked to which Taehyung couldn't help himself from taking the cigarette back from him. Still smoking, he went to Namjoon's space.

"Coincides with Hobi."