¡! ♡ 𝟐𝟎

Taehyung picked up a bratty Y/N in his arms and made his way inside the huge mansion which he thought to be at his home. Truthfully, what was home? He sometimes pondered, then came the beautiful smiles of the ones he loved. They were his home. He suddenly felt the need to look at her face and he did.

He pushed away the naughty strand of hair that hid her face from him. He questioned himself something he didn't have or wanted an answer to!

Was she his home, the place for him to be in peace?

He blinked furiously, annoyed over himself, only if he knew the answer to this question, he would have been a blushing mess or an emotionless rock.

She had made herself a bit comfortable in his car when she helped herself with some of his alcohol collection. He was sure shocked when the lady didn't seem to protest him instead she opened her arms wide for him to pick her up.

He opened the door to his room. She was an angel, he thought, no she wasn't! 

His heart pained as he remembered everything he had witnessed because of her. He was always in turmoil as she was, The Lee Y/N.

He moved away from her, it pained in his heart when she told him she loved Hoseok. If she did really love Hoseok and not him, then why did she agree to come with him? Why? Not just that, why did she have to kiss every guy but him, he felt his anger bubbling up again. The pain and tears subside slowly. Her words and her actions never justified what she wanted.

Just like you.

He turns around playing the soft music, that enveloped the room in its aesthetic blanket. He hummed to calm himself and took off the harness that was like a resistance to his body, a resistance to keep him tied to himself, to his wavering subconscious. He threw it across the floor, earning a clash sound to echo through the quietness.

He is frustrated with what, he couldn't pinpoint. He looked back at her face. She stood on her feet, silent which was unusual, and he walked to her gripping her chin for her to lock eyes with him. Her eyes were clear and smooth like the water of the ocean.

He leaned in a bit, a breathe away from her and he spoke with a hoarse voice intentionally.

"Why agree to come with me?" She stood like a stone not answering him, he grew more frustrated. 

Instead, Y/N stepped closer.

"Do you belong to me?" He lifted his eyes looking into her, he saw something shift, maybe she wasn't his. She suddenly nodded taking him by surprise. "Then be mine." He murmured placing soft kisses by the crook of her neck.

Taehyung snakes his hand around her waist, pushing the material up.

He chose today to be vocal lest he want his feelings out soon. He latched his lips on her savouring the very taste of alcohol persistent on her luscious lips. Tongue dancing around, he wanted to show her that he was the man of dominance. 

Intricating his fingers into her hair, he tugs on it slightly rough enough for her to whimper audibly. His fingers bruised her soft skin as he treaded them up and down her hips, for his lips never left hers.

Her calves hit the bedpost and he watched her fall back on her butt on the mattress breaking them apart. A sound of clap resonated through the damp air that surrounded them through their sinful acts, as a loyal element. She blinked her eyes watching the room transforming from darkness to the dark hues of red.

"Do you like this one?" 

Taehyung was now kneeling down in front of her, he had already spread her legs apart and made himself space between them. He rolled his eyes around the place indicating what he meant, he received a small nod. 

"Is sex the solution?" She was cut off by him, who completed it for her. "Maybe, it is or isn't, it depends on situations baby. And now, all I want to think about is you are tied up here on the floor."

Y/N was surprised at his comment. Yet she felt that spark in the pit of her stomach and she knew her body would agree with him, and it wouldn't even matter for a second if her sanity disagreed. Y/N lifts up her hand, her eyes stuck at the man who really held her so volatile in his tough love, she believed. 

No matter how much she wished for a sweet normal love, here she was wanting it herself to be the worst way. Her fingers touch the stubble beard over his jawline.

She dips her head down, Taehyung calculating her every action and he let her come closer to him, until she was kissing his jaw, then his neck, redness spreading deliciously over his moderately shuddering skin. Her nails scratching his scalp feeling his pull away. He was gulping down his urge to surrender himself to his angel. He stood up earning a sad groan from her.

He pushed in through his closet and was back in a minute. A hemp rope and a gag in his hands, each holding one. He placed them beside her, she couldn't take her eyes off the objects, her mind swarmed through warm levels. 

Now, he made her stand holding her back against his front.